WWE Smackdown. Really?

I don't understand some people.

Whenever WWF is on there's ALWAYS some asshole who says "You know this isn't real right? You know it's all scripted right"?

Oh no shit really? Thanks for pointing that out.

But if you were to say that about TV News, Sports and all other TV Shows people would look at you like yer crazy.

My retarded brother got a big kick out of watching wrestling on TV, so it was on frequently in our household.

Fast forward several years when my wife and I take my folks to a Blackhawks/Blues hockey game in Chicago. Great seats, right on the glass at the blue line. All of a sudden a fight breaks our smack dab in front of us, just inches away on the other side of the glass. These two guys are a few seconds into beating the hell out of one another when my Mom says something like, "This isn't real is it? It's like wrestling, they're not really hurting one another are they? And just as she finished asking one guy lands a beauty on the other guy's kisser, and one of his teeth is suddenly in the air right in front of us, tumbling slowly while it descended towards the ice. I replied, "No, Mom, these guys are seriously pissed off at one another."

Do people really think that crap is real?? It's stupid.

I would have never imagined growing up I’d like so many female wrestlers. I swear they could have a night of their own. Starting with Charlotte flare and Asaka and Carmella and Alexa bliss. The storylines are funny. It’s fun. Soap operas are boring. This is also acrobatic

It’s just entertainment. Not my thing, but when I was a kid I used to love it

I was the same way then the rock got me back into it till he left then I stopped again. About 6 months ago my friends told me to give it a chance again and I’m hooked. I actually look forward to Monday’s and Tuesday’s now. So call it stupid but there’s something about it that appeals to me. The characters are funny. The modern day maharaja kinder mahal was just talking. So funny. Great bad guy character.

Too many funny characters to name them all. I’m glad they got rid of the undertaker. It got old. I don’t like John cena either. Boring.

Me too. It was great.

But I got over it when I turned 13.
Shhh Sasha banks and Alexa bliss are fighting asaka and Amber moon. The only one I don’t love is amber moon. She’s good but just doesn’t do it. If I was at a strip club id pass on that

Correction. Sasha Alexa and Amber fighting the riot squad. Only one hotly in that crew but they’re good bad girls.

Where’s iconic. Oh yea that’s Tuesday’s

Anyone remember the Thunderbirds roller skaters? All women, knocking each other about, etc. I loved watching that, lol. WWE was just...stupid.

Forum List

Back