WWE Smackdown. Really?

Anyone remember the Thunderbirds roller skaters? All women, knocking each other about, etc. I loved watching that, lol. WWE was just...stupid.

Yep. I like roller derby more than pro-wrestling.
Kinda hard to fake bloody noses, scraped knees, etc on a roller blade, lol.

I always laugh at the fools who pontificate "You know wrestling is fake, right?"

Uh yeah sparky, and you know Light Saber fights are fake too, doncha?

Anyone remember the Thunderbirds roller skaters? All women, knocking each other about, etc. I loved watching that, lol. WWE was just...stupid.
Is there anything on once a week you look forward to? Well wwe is so popular they have two nights. Completely different cast of characters on each night. Monday’s and Tuesday’s.

Anyways, you’re lucky if you find something you love that never ends. Did you like breaking bad? How about walking dead? Game of throwns? I’m not into any of those. But I’m jealous of people who love them. But whatever you love will end. Wrestling will be around long after we’re gone.

Like I wish I loved soccer the way soccer fans love it. So stupid.

Is there anything on once a week you look forward to? Well wwe is so popular they have two nights. Completely different cast of characters on each night. Monday’s and Tuesday’s.

Anyways, you’re lucky if you find something you love that never ends. Did you like breaking bad? How about walking dead? Game of throwns? I’m not into any of those. But I’m jealous of people who love them. But whatever you love will end. Wrestling will be around long after we’re gone.

Game of THROWNS?

Is that like a cross between medieval fantasy and pro-wrestling? :eek:

lol @ game of THROWNS.
I like a lot of tv. I really like Ninja Warrior, too. WWE is stupid.

Those rollerblading competitions sucked. Boring and third rate productions.

You can’t name one woman on the thunderbirds that anyone will know

lol @ game of THROWNS.
You are. Lol

I don't know any of them either. I was about 9 years old when that show was on.
So...why the butthurt because I think WWE is stupid?

lol @ game of THROWNS.
They’re playing a commercial for American ninja warrior on AFTER wrestling. That means it’s less popular

That’s because it got cancelled when you were 9. That means it sucked. You were just a baby.

I’m just glad someone’s talking wwe with me during commercials. I caught up on the dvr.

Now that I think about it, this blows up the myth of how we were supposedly so intolerant. EVERYONE knew that the 300 pound enforcers on those roller derby squads were bull dykes. No one cared, hell, that was part of the fun.

They used to have roller derby on UHF when I was young, Channel 52, Corona.

That’s because it got cancelled when you were 9. That means it sucked. You were just a baby.

I’m just glad someone’s talking wwe with me during commercials. I caught up on the dvr.

How old are you? 12?

Now that I think about it, this blows up the myth of how we were supposedly so intolerant. EVERYONE knew that the 300 pound enforcers on those roller derby squads were bull dykes. No one cared, hell, that was part of the fun.

Can you imagine if it was flaming gay guys doing roller derby? That’d be funny

Those were popular back then too.

iu

How old are you? 12?

Shhh vine balor is fighting Kevin Owens

Those were popular back then too.

iu

My family didn’t know he was gay. Can you believe that?

How old are you? 12?

Shhh vine balor is fighting Kevin Owens

Um...I don't care. Obviously you do. If you aren't 12 years old, then you must be one of those goofy rednecks in the audience with spittle all over his face yelling at the guys doing acrobats in the ring with blood capsules to make y'all go even more bonkers. Amirite?

Forum List

Back