WWIII....NK, Russia and China will strike the US some day.....believe it.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
U.S. Spy Satellites Reportedly Detect New Activity At North Korea Missile Factory
The evidence is the latest to suggest ongoing activity in North Korea’s nuclear and missile facilities despite a June summit between Kim Jong Un and Trump.

The way Trump has separated us from our Allies, the way in which he has embraced our advasaries, I can see a serious attempt of the East invading this country within a few years.

5b5ff0d41900001d03500bba.jpeg

Trump has endangered us more greatly than even the isolationist tendencies of the Democratic congresses of the 1930s, whichwere happily supported by the Republican minority.

U.S. Spy Satellites Reportedly Detect New Activity At North Korea Missile Factory
The evidence is the latest to suggest ongoing activity in North Korea’s nuclear and missile facilities despite a June summit between Kim Jong Un and Trump.

The way Trump has separated us from our Allies, the way in which he has embraced our advasaries, I can see a serious attempt of the East invading this country within a few years.

The way you twist things and add totally made up things is quite fascinating.

The report is true, Predfan.

Donald failed at Singapore.

The world is more dangerous because of Donald, you Orangeling.

If they attack, they invite nuclear war and the end of the world. I don’t think they will.

If they attack, they invite nuclear war and the end of the world. I don’t think they will.
Kinda like the Superbowl. Lots better live. I say get to it.

There’s always a chance for attack, but if we can blame Trump for it, why not? Look at the brainwashed dopes bobbing their heads.

Russia will lead the Islamic countries surrounding Israel in an attack against Israel, for spoils.

My mentor is Trump!!

Revelations
my dear!!

My mentor is Trump!!

Is he? You wouldn’t know it the way you make up stupid shit about him.

exactly....and even if it did not go nuclear the death and destruction against them would be a pretty high price to pay.....

Forum List

Back