Yahoo News: Too Many Babies Not Being Killed

Who said the Left are demonic?
View attachment 708732

From the link:

According to Equity Forward's findings, Heartbeat International only provided one stroller for 1% of clients, one car seat for 1.6% of clients, and less than one pack of diapers per person.

But then, further down says:

Heartbeat International is an interdenominational Christian organization that claims to serve approximately 2,850 pregnancy help centers, maternity homes, and nonprofit adoption agencies in over 65 countries, including 1,722 in the United States. This makes them the world’s largest affiliate network of pregnancy centers.

Seems like Heartbeat International is providing quite a bit of support actually.

Lol calling me out for living in reality instead of in childish magical fantasies like yourself is not the insult you think it is
If you think that aborting babies is 'living in reality' I got news for you.

Abortion is something that actually exists in reality. So please, go ahead with your news.
Equity Forward is a far left pro abortion organization making a claim it has no knowledge about.

Charity Navigator- a true nonpartisan auditor of charities, gives Heartbeat International one of the highest ratings of all charities. Including a 96.0 on transparency.

Equity Forward is a far left pro abortion organization making a claim it has no knowledge about.

Charity Navigator- a true nonpartisan auditor of charities, gives Heartbeat International one of the highest ratings of all charities. Including a 96.0 on transparency.
Completely off topic from your OP but whatevs :dunno:

From the link:

According to Equity Forward's findings, Heartbeat International only provided one stroller for 1% of clients, one car seat for 1.6% of clients, and less than one pack of diapers per person.

But then, further down says:

Heartbeat International is an interdenominational Christian organization that claims to serve approximately 2,850 pregnancy help centers, maternity homes, and nonprofit adoption agencies in over 65 countries, including 1,722 in the United States. This makes them the world’s largest affiliate network of pregnancy centers.

Seems like Heartbeat International is providing quite a bit of support actually.
I’ll repeat myself.

I’ll repeat myself.

Yeah I suspected that. The big giveaway is in their title EQUITY Forward.

OK, abortion is killing babies. That is reality if you think not, then you are not living in reality. Is that better?
If you think people are murdering babies en masse and you're just sitting on your ass voting every once in while then you should be ashamed of yourself. It's pretty cowardly of you to do nothing when you can prevent a murder. Consequences like going to jail are worth it if it means saving a life from a murderer. Why are you out there doing something about it? Disability? Are you bed ridden?

Taliban, you posted an allegation and I corrected you on what the allegation was. Now you are less ignorant than when you woke up today. You're welcome.
Liar.
The story is that an anti-choice group takes money from donors to pay themselves instead of helping reduce abortions. Shocker.
You’re using a biased pro baby killer group making false accusations.

If you think people are murdering babies en masse and you're just sitting on your ass voting every once in while then you should be ashamed of yourself. It's pretty cowardly of you to do nothing when you can prevent a murder. Consequences like going to jail are worth it if it means saving a life from a murderer. Why are you out there doing something about it? Disability? Are you bed ridden?
Do a late term abortion on yourself.

The article claims that these groups -- apparently unlike any other charities -- spend a lot of their money on salaries for their staff, fundraising itself, and advertising for their actual cause (the pro-life cause).

Thus, they claim bizarrely... I don't even understand. They're... not giving away as many free diapers as they theoretically could, and this limits the number of diapers available to others... how?

Come on, explain to us, baby killer.

Forum List

Back