Yale may cave on English poets course after students called it 'too white'

These morons are the next generations leaders. Thank God my prime will be long past by then.

I understand that this guy went to Yale....

I hear he hides in many places, the stealthy bastard. At the top of the list is:
Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

And to the rest of us in our HISTORY

Just a shout out to the Shame of Yale.......I know you were a big fan.....

Stick to the point, you dunce.

1. Brown University, once a proud member of the Ivy League, is the laughing stock of same because it gave up any real curriculum. “As a student activist at Brown University in the late 1960s, he [Ira Magaziner] helped codify the no-requirements approach of the so-called New Curriculum (few grades, lots of self-discovery) and changed the face of modern academics. As Bill Clinton's point man on health care in 1994, he led perhaps the most contentious public-policy project of the last 20 years.” FindArticles.com | CBSi

This is what happens when Liberals take over.

Did Brown abandon this policy?

Where does the university rank according to US News & World Report?

What is it's acceptance rate?

How do its graduates fare when applying to post graduate schools?

These morons are the next generations leaders. Thank God my prime will be long past by then.

I hear he hides in many places, the stealthy bastard. At the top of the list is:
Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

1. Brown University, once a proud member of the Ivy League, is the laughing stock of same because it gave up any real curriculum. “As a student activist at Brown University in the late 1960s, he [Ira Magaziner] helped codify the no-requirements approach of the so-called New Curriculum (few grades, lots of self-discovery) and changed the face of modern academics. As Bill Clinton's point man on health care in 1994, he led perhaps the most contentious public-policy project of the last 20 years.” FindArticles.com | CBSi

And your link to that citation leads nowhere.....

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

When, exactly, did you graduate from the Robert Fiance School of Cosmetology?

Were you at the 'Hair-Weaving Extension'?

Not surprising... according to them Islam is just as good as western culture as well... while they at the same time are gay activists.

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

Don't ever doubt me.

A LIBERAL GETS RICH YET KEEPS THE FAITH Ira Magaziner, 39, made a name for himself as a student activist at Brown. Now he's one of the world's leading experts in factory automation -- and eyeing politics. - August 31, 1987

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

The policy remains in place....it affords the university considerable marketing leverage.

9%

In 2015, 94% of its applicants were admitted to law schools, 85% to medical schools....

Stick to rebleating Coulterisms......that is a better match for your intellectual capacity...

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

Don't ever doubt me.

A LIBERAL GETS RICH YET KEEPS THE FAITH Ira Magaziner, 39, made a name for himself as a student activist at Brown. Now he's one of the world's leading experts in factory automation -- and eyeing politics. - August 31, 1987

That you are a braying imbecile is well established...

I'm looking for the source of your citation.

Try again.

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

I graduated from Brown University....

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

Don't ever doubt me.

Try again.

Gads, you're a moron.

This is the third time I'm telling you the same thing.....exactly what your teachers wrote on your report card each semester....

"Ira Magaziner (born November 8, 1947) was born in New York City, New York, USA. After being ... During his college years at Brown University, Magaziner was one of the two architects of the "NewCurriculum," a liberal academic approach which eliminates core requirements outside of the concentration the student pursues."
Ira Magaziner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall I await your apology.....or would that require a degree of class you have yet to acquire?

Your closet
Under your bed
In your head

Not likely.

Far more likely is that you've been getting free buffet coupons or frequent flier miles for trips to the last seat in the dumb row.

Don't ever doubt me.

Try again.

Gads, you're a moron.

This is the third time I'm telling you the same thing.....exactly what your teachers wrote on your report card each semester....

"Ira Magaziner (born November 8, 1947) was born in New York City, New York, USA. After being ... During his college years at Brown University, Magaziner was one of the two architects of the "NewCurriculum," a liberal academic approach which eliminates core requirements outside of the concentration the student pursues."
Ira Magaziner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall I await your apology.....or would that require a degree of class you have yet to acquire?
I've been asking for the source of this

With what part of this are you struggling? For obvious reasons I don't need confirmation of either Magaziner or the "no core requirement" policy.

Not likely.

Far more likely is that you've been getting free buffet coupons or frequent flier miles for trips to the last seat in the dumb row.

At one point I did some coding for Magaziner...

Were you born this dense, or is it the consequence of your diet?

Forum List

Back