Yes, It's Already Happening Here.

Russia is firmly siding with Trump.

And fwiw, Trump has no choice but to be sympathetic toward Russia's war against America.

That might become a monkey wrench thrown into the gearworks, but it can't be avoided.

Conceivably, Trump could defuse that problem by turning to being antiwar. That's always a longshot in America but it has happened in the past under slightly different circumstances!

Otherwise, it's not looking good for Trump, and a lot of it is Biden's use of the war keeping his popularity mostly untouchable.

Can Trump's lieutenants ever be antiwar??

It does not take a mind reader to know Putin has to be pissed at the support Biden and the Democrats are providing to support democracy in Ukraine.

Maybe in your case, though....
that has nothing to do with the comparison he made,, and he wasnt the first to say it,,

It does not take a mind reader to know Putin has to be pissed at the support Biden and the Democrats are providing to support democracy in Ukraine.

Maybe in your case, though....

Great article, and Prager is right - It IS happening here.

View attachment 773083

Democrats have alread ushered in Communism — or if you will, left-wing fascism and totalitarianism, inje ting it into every aspect of the United States. It isn't 'Coming' - IT'S ALREADY HERE.

Funny to see trumpers get worked up over opinion pieces.

There seems to be good money in telling trumpers what they want to hear...just ask fox news.

With most of the 100 billion going to grift and russia smashing ukraine, sure he's not worried about our current buffoon in chief.
Never bet against a president's war.

Even this one that carries the nuclear threat and by a president whose mind could fall apart any time.

Would Trump even be given enough time to rally an antiwar movement before Biden acts to cause irreparable damage between America and Russia/China?

Did you even read the article?

It absolutely looks like you did NOT.
I've read hundreds of articles from Russia that support Trump and very firmly against Biden.

It's not even worth debating.

But it does pose a huge problem for America if Trump tries to start an antiwar movement.

Supposing he wouldn't be thrown in jail or silenced in some other way. A gag order?

Know thy enemy.
Know thy new friends!

I've read hundreds of articles from Russia that support Trump and very firmly against Biden.

It's not even worth debating.

But it does pose a huge problem for America if Trump tries to start an antiwar movement.

Supposing he wouldn't be thrown in jail or silenced in some other way. A gag order?
read hundreds and posted not a single one of them,,,

tell me again how youre to be believed about anything??

Never bet against a president's war.

Even this one that carries the nuclear threat and by a president whose mind could fall apart any time.

Would Trump even be given enough time to rally an antiwar movement before Biden acts to cause irreparable damage between America and Russia/China?

I wouldn't bet on it. They fail every time.

Two of Trump's campaign staff were convicted of colluding with Russia. Did your propagandists not tell you this?

Besides, that's not what I was talking about. If you want to leave the US, Putin will welcome you with open arms.

Yes we know. Political with hunt casualties. You sick bastards couldn’t get Trump so the dems and their media allies threw you some red meat. You idiots enjoyed every bite lol it was a dick sandwich with extra sauce.

Forum List

Back