Yes It's Obama's Fault, But Liberals Still Want Gun Control That Won't Work

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Candice Keller of Ohio get's it.

Enough with the drag queens. Enough with gay marriage legalized under Obama.
Gun control legislation is a waste of time. We need politicians who will bring America back to it's happy days.

<<“After every mass shooting, the liberals start the blame game. Why not place the blame where it belongs?

The breakdown of the traditional American family (thank you, transgender, homosexual marriage, and drag queen advocates); fatherlessness, a subject no one discusses or believes is relevant; the ignoring of violent video games; the relaxing of laws against criminals (open borders0; the acceptance of recreational marijuana; failed school policies (hello, parents who defend misbehaving students); disrespect to law enforcement (thank you, Obama); hatred of our veterans (thank you, professional athletes who hate our flag and National Anthem); the Dem Congress, many members whom are openly anti-Semitic; the culture, which totally ignores the importance of God and the church (until they elect a President); state officeholders, who have no interest whatsoever in learning about our Constitution and the Second Amendment; and snowflakes, who can’t accept a duly-elected President.

Did I forget anybody? The list is long. And the fury will continue.>>

Gun control legislation is a waste of time. We need politicians who will bring America back to it's happy days.

That is so much bullshit. The El Paso shooter was a evil racist and you want to blame it on irrelevant issues. Trump using dehumanizing references to ispanics ad nothing to do with it? You are a moron like Trump. This bitch needs to go.

That is so much bullshit. The El Paso shooter was a evil racist and you want to blame it on irrelevant issues. Trump using dehumanizing references to ispanics ad nothing to do with it? You are a moron like Trump. This bitch needs to go.

Insisting people you disagree with be disappeared is very Putin-like there, Ivan :coffee:

Oh, Happy Days. Give me a Year when you believe it was such a happy day that you want to go back to. That shouldn't be too hard. Then we can discuss just how happy everyone really was.

Was in 1775, 1860, 1878, 1898, 1920, 1928, come up with your own year. We need to establish what your "Happy Days" are and when they were.

El Paso survivor to CNN from his hospital bed: I wish my mother brought her revolver with her that day.

find the vid on YOutube

Forum List

Back