Yes Sir!....or ma'am....as the case may be, yo....

this thread is going to turn in to a retarded transgender hate circlejerk.

well, it already is but it's just gonna get bigger.

Are you queer, boy , (girl)?

Just further proof that this country is swirling the drain......very sad to witness.

This is not going to be good for troop morale, possibly that's why Obama is doing it. The new head of the American Army is homosexual, now open the whole thing up to Transgenders with psychological issues.

is there now a conspiracy for barrack (HUSSEEINNNN) obama to destroy the military and the entire nation with homosexuals
Being a tranny himself...he sees no problem.

armytrans.jpg
The Adam's apple has to go.

This is not going to be good for troop morale, possibly that's why Obama is doing it. The new head of the American Army is homosexual, now open the whole thing up to Transgenders with psychological issues.

is there now a conspiracy for barrack (HUSSEEINNNN) obama to destroy the military and the entire nation with homosexuals
Being a tranny himself...he sees no problem.

armytrans.jpg
The Adam's apple has to go.

7-20-15.jpg

hello.jpg

Speaking of swirling, now that y'all have gotten bored with the Orlando murders, you've swirled back around to something that affects your lives in no way whatsoever, except to keep you in a perpetual state of OUTRAGE!!!11!

160704_a20169-1000.jpg

"There's a militant LGBT crowd now?"

Yes, they're obnoxious and VERY intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them.

"You say the army opening up to LGBT people like it's a bad thing, which it isn't."

It is, which is why they have never been allowed into the Armed Forces until now, because now any and all perversions are to be championed and treated as normal.

"Allowing more people to serve the country is a great thing."

Allowing people with psychological issues to serve in the Armed Forces isn't a great thing.

A militant LGBT crowd is about as much of a threat as mole people. Even if is a thing the other side of the spectrum is guilty of the same kind of shit you're complaining about.

Being transgendered isn't inherently a perversion, the fact you're treating it as such is a sign of ignorance. I highly doubt gender identity disorder is something that would fatally affect your performance in the military.

Perhaps Non-Binary or even Gender Fluid or whatever.

Does it matter?

As I predicted (or not, the outcome was always obvious), this thread is a hate circlejerk.

Yes, they're obnoxious and VERY intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them.

"You say the army opening up to LGBT people like it's a bad thing, which it isn't."

It is, which is why they have never been allowed into the Armed Forces until now, because now any and all perversions are to be championed and treated as normal.

Allowing people with psychological issues to serve in the Armed Forces isn't a great thing.

A militant LGBT crowd is about as much of a threat as mole people. Even if is a thing the other side of the spectrum is guilty of the same kind of shit you're complaining about.

Being transgendered isn't inherently a perversion, the fact you're treating it as such is a sign of ignorance. I highly doubt gender identity disorder is something that would fatally affect your performance in the military.

Does it matter?

As I predicted (or not, the outcome was always obvious), this thread is a hate circlejerk.
Once again...I ask...are you equipped?

Does it matter?

For some odd reason I suspect you're familiar with circle jerks

So....if a male enters the Marines, or any service, and identifies as a woman....does he get to go through boot camp with the females and bunk with them, shower with them and only have to meet their PT standards?

So....if a male enters the Marines, or any service, and identifies as a woman....does he get to go through boot camp with the females and bunk with them, shower with them and only have to meet their PT standards?
Those kind of questions are not allowed to be addressed, according to Loretta lynch and other lgbt worshippers.

Does it matter?

Once again...I ask...are you equipped?

I didn't know you served, until Sassy mentioned it :salute:

I'm a Reservist in my nations Armed Forces, my family has a long history of military service in the Armed Forces, more than 260 years of service.

Of course for this year, I'm Absent With Leave, for the reason of my condition.

The end of the US military might has been a long time coming but this ludicrous progressive action signals the VERY end.

The US forces are becoming the laughing stock of the world, as was demonstrated by the recent humiliating capture of American sailors in the Gulf of Iran,.

Not only were these weaklings forced to kneel and apologize, they also gave up security passwords to the laptops.

What else can you expect? These guys aren't trained to fight, they are trained to be nice, polite,tolerant and respectful of the whole progressive disaster, including LGBT and by the looks of it respectful even of the enemy!

The Army is not a place for political correctness and forced acceptance of unpopular, peculiar, minority, social issues!!

General Patton must rolling over in his grave in dismay!

Where in the hell are all these newbies coming from.

Last edited:
The end of the US military might has been a long time coming but this ludicrous progressive action signals the VERY end.

The US forces are becoming the laughing stock of the world, as was demonstrated by the recent humiliating capture of American sailors in the Gulf of Iran,.

Not only were these weaklings forced to kneel and apologize, they also gave up security passwords to the laptops.

What else can you expect? These guys aren't trained to fight, they are trained to be nice, polite,tolerant and respectful of the whole progressive disaster, including LGBT and by the looks of it respectful even of the enemy!

The Army is not a place for political correctness and forced acceptance of unpopular, peculiar, minority, social issues!!

General Patton must rolling over in his grave in dismay!

Can anyone imagine Vladimir Putin agreeing to a Homosexual Head of the Army and allowing Transgenders into the Russian Armed Forces?

Forum List

Back