Yes Sir!....or ma'am....as the case may be, yo....

The end of the US military might has been a long time coming but this ludicrous progressive action signals the VERY end.

The US forces are becoming the laughing stock of the world, as was demonstrated by the recent humiliating capture of American sailors in the Gulf of Iran,.

Not only were these weaklings forced to kneel and apologize, they also gave up security passwords to the laptops.

What else can you expect? These guys aren't trained to fight, they are trained to be nice, polite,tolerant and respectful of the whole progressive disaster, including LGBT and by the looks of it respectful even of the enemy!

The Army is not a place for political correctness and forced acceptance of unpopular, peculiar, minority, social issues!!

General Patton must rolling over in his grave in dismay!

Can anyone imagine Vladimir Putin agreeing to a Homosexual Head of the Army and allowing Transgenders into the Russian Armed Forces?

LOL.....no

The end of the US military might has been a long time coming but this ludicrous progressive action signals the VERY end.

The US forces are becoming the laughing stock of the world, as was demonstrated by the recent humiliating capture of American sailors in the Gulf of Iran,.

Not only were these weaklings forced to kneel and apologize, they also gave up security passwords to the laptops.

What else can you expect? These guys aren't trained to fight, they are trained to be nice, polite,tolerant and respectful of the whole progressive disaster, including LGBT and by the looks of it respectful even of the enemy!

The Army is not a place for political correctness and forced acceptance of unpopular, peculiar, minority, social issues!!

Can anyone imagine Vladimir Putin agreeing to a Homosexual Head of the Army and allowing Transgenders into the Russian Armed Forces?

LOL.....no

Exactly, this is probably Vladimir Putin's reaction to Obama's latest announcement.

LOL.....no

Exactly, this is probably Vladimir Putin's reaction to Obama's latest announcement.

It's sad when I have more respect for the leader of Russia than I do the so called leader of the USA

LOL.....no

It's sad when I have more respect for the leader of Russia than I do the so called leader of the USA

A Thru The Looking Glass situation.

LOL.....no

Me too.

At least Putin loves his country!

Newbe. Seems they are coming in droves lately. Probably paid shills. We're cool.

LOL.....no

Me too.

At least Putin loves his country!

I think the majority of Russians feel safe knowing that they have a Leader who'll protect his nation and his people.

I think millions of Americans don't feel safe, because they're not sure if Obama would protect America and it's people. Obama has done everything to enable Islamists in multiple nations, he also won't allow the word "Islam" now to appear in any documents pertaining to terrorism, even the FBI was told to scrub "Islam" from their manuals.

He's also airlifting tens of thousands of Muslims into America from ISIS Hotspots, most without adequate information about them.

These are ALL things that Vladimir Putin hasn't done or would ever do.

This country is being taken down from the inside and this was the plan of the secret societies that JFK warned us about 55 years ago. It's been a slow progression because a full frontal assault would have been sniffed out....but it's been done in tiny increments with the indoctrination of the youth. It's see easy and clear for me to see. Once my blinders fell off, they fell off in a huge way. Totally foregoing television also helped me with my clarity of thought and ability to think things through easier.

LOL.....no

Why do you have respect for Putin?

LOL.....no

He puts his nation first, he does what he says and he pawns Obungles at every turn.

Rediculous, stupid, unecessary, disruptive...just one more reason to mistrust leadership.gfy Obama...you faggot.

Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military

Butthurt_zpscea9611e.png

LOL.....no

He puts his nation first, he does what he says and he pawns Obungles at every turn.

He's not a very good guy though. He is a communist, you know! :)

LOL.....no

He's also been the kind of tyrant ODSers on here accuse President Obama of being.

LOL.....no

LOL.....no

Actually, I believe that Putin knows that communism was actually brought to Russia in order to destroy it economically (which it did in 1991) and was used by the banking oligarchs and power elites by building it up in order to make the masses afraid of a nuclear war thus expanding the military industrial complex. He has kicked out the Rothschild central bank that Mikhail Gorbachev allowed to come in (which was handsomely rewarded for doing so). USA.INC is very much responsible for their industrial prowess and even opened upo the patent office to Russia in the mid 40's even though we were allegedly in a "Cold War " with them. The work of Antony Sutton and Major George Jordan backs that up and it's not even disputable. The Jesuits working in conjunction with the power elites mentored Engels, Marx, Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin because they were the first to introduce communism back in the late 1600's in South America.

Putin seems to be a fly in the ointment for the globalists and they are trying to destroy him by flooding the world with oil thus driving down the price. I wouldn't get too comfy that cheap gas will continue much longer...especially when the whole financial system collapses and it's a certainty that it will.

Forum List

Back