Yes Sir!....or ma'am....as the case may be, yo....

Rediculous, stupid, unecessary, disruptive...just one more reason to mistrust leadership.gfy Obama...you faggot.

Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military

Butthurt_zpscea9611e.png

^^^ One of the most overused memes on the internet

4078971.jpg

Can anyone imagine Vladimir Putin agreeing to a Homosexual Head of the Army and allowing Transgenders into the Russian Armed Forces?

LOL.....no

Exactly, this is probably Vladimir Putin's reaction to Obama's latest announcement.

It's sad when I have more respect for the leader of Russia than I do the so called leader of the USA

Why do you have respect for Putin?

Exactly, this is probably Vladimir Putin's reaction to Obama's latest announcement.

It's sad when I have more respect for the leader of Russia than I do the so called leader of the USA

He puts his nation first, he does what he says and he pawns Obungles at every turn.

He's not a very good guy though. He is a communist, you know! :)

Actually, I believe that Putin knows that communism was actually brought to Russia in order to destroy it economically (which it did in 1991) and was used by the banking oligarchs and power elites by building it up in order to make the masses afraid of a nuclear war thus expanding the military industrial complex. He has kicked out the Rothschild central bank that Mikhail Gorbachev allowed to come in (which was handsomely rewarded for doing so). USA.INC is very much responsible for their industrial prowess and even opened upo the patent office to Russia in the mid 40's even though we were allegedly in a "Cold War " with them. The work of Antony Sutton and Major George Jordan backs that up and it's not even disputable. The Jesuits working in conjunction with the power elites mentored Engels, Marx, Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin because they were the first to introduce communism back in the late 1600's in South America.

Putin seems to be a fly in the ointment for the globalists and they are trying to destroy him by flooding the world with oil thus driving down the price. I wouldn't get too comfy that cheap gas will continue much longer...especially when the whole financial system collapses and it's a certainty that it will.

Putin is a communist by his own words. He loves communism and has said so.

The end of the US military might has been a long time coming but this ludicrous progressive action signals the VERY end.

The US forces are becoming the laughing stock of the world, as was demonstrated by the recent humiliating capture of American sailors in the Gulf of Iran,.

Not only were these weaklings forced to kneel and apologize, they also gave up security passwords to the laptops.

What else can you expect? These guys aren't trained to fight, they are trained to be nice, polite,tolerant and respectful of the whole progressive disaster, including LGBT and by the looks of it respectful even of the enemy!

The Army is not a place for political correctness and forced acceptance of unpopular, peculiar, minority, social issues!!

General Patton must rolling over in his grave in dismay!
Their trying to make us a laughing stock, they are making it hell for any of our future soldiers who are taken as prisoner, especially by muslims. they will all be treated according to this new stereo-type this administration is trying so hard to create.

LOL.....no

He puts his nation first, he does what he says and he pawns Obungles at every turn.

Actually, I believe that Putin knows that communism was actually brought to Russia in order to destroy it economically (which it did in 1991) and was used by the banking oligarchs and power elites by building it up in order to make the masses afraid of a nuclear war thus expanding the military industrial complex. He has kicked out the Rothschild central bank that Mikhail Gorbachev allowed to come in (which was handsomely rewarded for doing so). USA.INC is very much responsible for their industrial prowess and even opened upo the patent office to Russia in the mid 40's even though we were allegedly in a "Cold War " with them. The work of Antony Sutton and Major George Jordan backs that up and it's not even disputable. The Jesuits working in conjunction with the power elites mentored Engels, Marx, Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin because they were the first to introduce communism back in the late 1600's in South America.

Putin seems to be a fly in the ointment for the globalists and they are trying to destroy him by flooding the world with oil thus driving down the price. I wouldn't get too comfy that cheap gas will continue much longer...especially when the whole financial system collapses and it's a certainty that it will.

This article explains his views on it.........you are right in some ways with a "but". He sure has pissed off the powers that be and that elevates him in my eyes because what the elites have planned for us would and will be horrific beyond your wildest nightmares.

Putin: I Still Like Communist Ideas ‘Very Much’

This article explains his views on it.........you are right in some ways with a "but". He sure has pissed of the powers that be and that elevates him in my eyes because what the elites have planned for us would and will be horrific beyond your wildest nightmares.

Man, how do you sleep at night with all of these conspiracies running through your head? :D

This article explains his views on it.........you are right in some ways with a "but". He sure has pissed of the powers that be and that elevates him in my eyes because what the elites have planned for us would and will be horrific beyond your wildest nightmares.

Man, how do you sleep at night with all of these conspiracies running through your head? :D

Not conspiracy theories, my lovely lady.....these are conspiracy facts and all well documented. You are smart enough to know that we are constantly being lied to.

Why do you hate our troops ?

The OP served with honor and pride...how about you Cat In The Hat? Playing GI Joe doesn't count

Me ? I used to help battered women. I worked under a violence against women act grant . Helped to get retraining orders and shit like that .

How about you? What have you done for this country ?

LOL oooh you had a government grant? AHAHAHAHAHA

You're such a progtard

The OP served with honor and pride...how about you Cat In The Hat? Playing GI Joe doesn't count

Me ? I used to help battered women. I worked under a violence against women act grant . Helped to get retraining orders and shit like that .

You're such a progtard

So ? Who funds the military ? Starbucks ?

You're such a progtard

People like me, taxpayers. LOL Run along Skippy....before you get hurt and watch who you're talking to in the future, you disparaged a veteran of this nation's military and that simply won't do

You're such a progtard

People like me, taxpayers. LOL Run along Skippy....before you get hurt and watch who you're talking to in the future, you disparaged a veteran of this nation's military and that simply won't do

Yeah I pay taxes too . Big fucking deal .

You didn't answer the question. What have you done to help your fellow Americans ?

You're such a progtard

You didn't answer the question. What have you done to help your fellow Americans ?

I do plenty...I also raise the son of someone who fell in Iraq....I call him our son. Now ya little pissant the next time you try to demean a veteran of this nation's military you and I are going to have issues...most certainly when it's my grandfather. Now scram ya little nothing

You're such a progtard

I do plenty...I also raise the son of someone who fell in Iraq....I call him our son. Now ya little pissant the next time you try to demean a veteran of this nation's military you and I are going to have issues...most certainly when it's my grandfather. Now scram ya little nothing

I sorry about your son. He shouldntve had to be there .

I don't understand why people don't get upset about that ! Our politicians are too free wheeling wh putting our troops in harms way .

And I didn't demean any troops by the way . I know you don't believe me but I actually fight to protect them from those who'd needlessly put them in harms way .

You're such a progtard

I don't understand why people don't get upset about that ! Our politicians are too free wheeling wh putting our troops in harms way .

And I didn't demean any troops by the way . I know you don't believe me but I actually fight to protect them from those who'd needlessly put them in harms way .

My son? It was my best friend, we have his son, we adopted him. Just let it go

Absurd, this issue has no place where men and women are defending their country and putting their asses on the line.

Oh. I read it that it was a close friend you considerd a son.

Oh. I read it that it was a close friend you considerd a son.

Nope, my best friend from high school, he enlisted after 9/11. Something you should understand, people like him knew he was going into harm's way...they are men among men

Forum List

Back