YES!!! Student loan forgiveness is RETROACTIVE; If you paid your loan off, you can get it refunded!!

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Bidens student loan forgiveness is actually retroactive to March of 2020! So if any of you paid off a student loan during the last 2 1/2 years they’ll refund that money!! Great news because some of us had loans for different schools and I paid one off already that’s eligible for the refund

I think Biden and Democrats should ensure this happens once a year going forward. Its not fair for next years incoming freshmen to be saddled with these debts while we just got (most) of ours forgiven.

Bidens student loan forgiveness is actually retroactive to March of 2020! So if any of you paid off a student loan during the last 2 1/2 years they’ll refund that money!! Great news because some of us had loans for different schools and I paid one off already that’s eligible for the refund

The courts will shove that shit up your and xidens ass.
Tiger laughing.jpg

I think Biden and Democrats should ensure this happens once a year going forward. Its not fair for next years incoming freshmen to be saddled with these debts while we just got (most) of ours forgiven.
It's not fair to saddle your kids with loans your worthless ass took out.

Then maybe freshmen need to think about the cost before they enroll.

Where in the constitution does it say that responsible tax paying Americans need to pay for irresponsible Americans? Where in the constitution does it say when you make a poor financial decision that others must pay for your embarrassing stupid decision?

I realize you don’t care about others and will continue to refuse to answer such questions because you are a an entitled coward.

This is totally unconstitutional.

SCOTUS will nix it.
Yeah, two fuckin' years from now and there is no way that money will be raked back.

The dems just pulled-off the biggest heist of the US Treasury with the express purpose of vote buying in history.

Yeah, two fuckin' years from now and there is no way that money will be raked back.

The dems just pulled-off the biggest heist of the US Treasury with the express purpose of vote buying in history.

Well at least you guys in the GOP spent so much political capital on open carry guns in red states hahahahaha!! We literally got $20,000. Yall get…to carry a pistol on your hip? Ummm okay. Fair enough 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well at least you guys in the GOP spent so much political capital on open carry guns in red states hahahahaha!! We literally got $20,000. Yall get…to carry a pistol on your hip? Ummm okay. Fair enough 🤷🏼‍♂️
Funny you mention that.....I read where SDs in AL are bitching about their new constitutional carry law.....It seems the SDs were skimming 50% of the CC fees and they are going to have trouble making up the shortfall.

Other than that any 2A gain is a plus for freedom. ;)

Executive Orders cannot cause money to be spent.
That is up to the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Funny you mention that.....I read where SDs in AL are bitching about their new constitutional carry law.....It seems the SDs were skimming 50% of the CC fees and they are going to have trouble making up the shortfall.

Other than that any 2A gain is a plus for freedom. ;)

Ok whatevs. I just know the Republicans in the state I live in (SC) spent the last 2 years exhausting themselves fighting to carry a pistol on their belt open. For what reason??? I have no idea. I thought “no one knows who has the gun” was the strength of concealed carry. But, yall go for it. We got our student loans erased while they were obsessed with dressing like Wyatt Earp.

Yeah, all three people in the US are eligible!

Pardon me, but your stupid is showing! The forgiveness is in effect for 10 years in the future, dumbass!

Ok whatevs. I just know the Republicans in the state I live in (SC) spent the last 2 years exhausting themselves fighting to carry a pistol on their belt open. For what reason??? I have no idea. I thought “no one knows who has the gun” was the strength of concealed carry. But, yall go for it. We got our student loans erased while they were obsessed with dressing like Wyatt Earp.
How are you equating a state issue with a federal issue?

I guess you really are that stupid!

BTW, South Carolina has had open carry for over a year now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back