YES!!! Student loan forgiveness is RETROACTIVE; If you paid your loan off, you can get it refunded!!

Ok whatevs. I just know the Republicans in the state I live in (SC) spent the last 2 years exhausting themselves fighting to carry a pistol on their belt open. For what reason??? I have no idea. I thought “no one knows who has the gun” was the strength of concealed carry. But, yall go for it. We got our student loans erased while they were obsessed with dressing like Wyatt Earp.
Meh, we have had open carry in Virginia for as long as I've been around.

Well at least you guys in the GOP spent so much political capital on open carry guns in red states hahahahaha!! We literally got $20,000. Yall get…to carry a pistol on your hip? Ummm okay. Fair enough 🤷🏼‍♂️

What's fair about it? Some estimates are as high as a trillion dollars for this bailout where gun laws don't cost taxpayers a dime.

We real Americans care about putting our country another trillion in debt. It's selfish Americans like yourself who could give a shit less about this country yet alone people.

In about 17 states: If you got your loan forgiven, you can pay it back. (Interest is still taxed.)

Then I am declaring that home loan and truck loan now self identify as student loans.

Interesting.

Some guy, that personally knows Dave Ramsay, and works in the Department of Education in D.C., just leaked to him, off air, that the administration is lying.

They have made no plans, and have done none of the paperwork, not even got things started, for the nearly hundred thousand of "eligible," folks that should be up for this.

Interesting.

It makes me think, that as soon as the election is over, someone in congress, is going to lodge a, "lawsuit," to stop this, and this was all a DNC campaign stunt. . .

Sort of like this is;

Folks in that party seem to fall for just about anything.

OTH, it might just be a Ramsey rumor. . . who knows. I can't find anything on-line to confirm said whistle blowing rumor, but it is, after all, an unconstitutional release of taxpayer funds, it seems.

I think Biden and Democrats should ensure this happens once a year going forward. Its not fair for next years incoming freshmen to be saddled with these debts while we just got (most) of ours forgiven.

Pay your own bills you leach!

Bidens student loan forgiveness is actually retroactive to March of 2020! So if any of you paid off a student loan during the last 2 1/2 years they’ll refund that money!! Great news because some of us had loans for different schools and I paid one off already that’s eligible for the refund

So it will cost a few hundred billion more.

Great.

Bidens student loan forgiveness is actually retroactive to March of 2020! So if any of you paid off a student loan during the last 2 1/2 years they’ll refund that money!! Great news because some of us had loans for different schools and I paid one off already that’s eligible for the refund

I could have been eligible for 100% of my A&M loan.

This is fucking bullshit. 100% tax liability to all education institutions in perpetuity. NOW!!!!

Will they, though?

Forum List

Back