Yes. The Trump Campaign Thinks You Are Stupid

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Yesterday, Nate Silver's 538.com put out a pair of election maps showing what the electoral vote would be like if "only men" or "only women" vote.

The "men only" map showed Trump winning big and taking all of the swing states. It looks very good for Trump.

Here it is:

image.png

Today....Eric Trump sent out a fundraising request as follows:

image.jpeg

Fucking loser dupes.

Last edited:
Perhaps Trump figured out that Clinton has succeeded in producing an "unaware and compliant" citizenry. You would be a good example of that...

Anyway, perhaps you should donate... after all you believe in equal funding for the candidates, so far Clinton has far outspent Trump by far.

Perhaps Trump figured out that Clinton has succeeded in producing an "unaware and compliant" citizenry. You would be a good example of that...

Anyway, perhaps you should donate... after all you believe in equal funding for the candidates, so far Clinton has far outspent Trump.

Yeah...if the candidate I was supporting was sending emails to each other basically calling me a compliant sheeple I'd be a little peeved

Perhaps Trump figured out that Clinton has succeeded in producing an "unaware and compliant" citizenry. You would be a good example of that...Anyway, perhaps you should donate... after all you believe in equal funding for the candidates, so far Clinton has far outspent Trump.
Yeah...if the candidate I was supporting was sending emails to each other basically calling me a compliant sheeple I'd be a little peeved
:link:

Trump thinks your stupid; Clinton thinks you're stupid. If you're voting for either of them, they're right

Anyway, perhaps you should donate... after all you believe in equal funding for the candidates, so far Clinton has far outspent Trump.

You've been punked, idiot. You fell for a hoax.

Seems Crooked Hillary douchebags are obsessed with the "electoral college." It wasn't long ago when they argued for the popular vote which is how it should be. The point is there is only one choice The Donald. Voting for Crooked Hillary is for douchebags who support being mind-fucked by the establishment 24/7.

You, too. You've been punked. You fell for a hoax.

Trump is right. You're stupid.

Trump thinks your stupid; Clinton thinks you're stupid. If you're voting for either of them, they're right

I am astounded that anyone would put a campaign sign on their lawn. I do not believe in this silly game of electing rulers, but at least do not be so much of a dupe that you parade for a prospective political master.

quote-a-politician-divides-mankind-into-two-classes-tools-and-enemies-friedrich-nietzsche-342853.jpg

Yeah, it's such a brilliant email:

y1Gp48.jpg

Big money in politics is the problem... how about starting with defeating the Clintons!!

Yesterday, Nate Silver's 538.com put out a pair of election maps showing what the electoral vote would be like if "only men" or "only women" vote.

The "men only" map showed Trump winning big and taking all of the swing states. It looks very good for Trump.

Here it is:

View attachment 93217

Today....Eric Trump sent out a fundraising request as follows:

View attachment 93219

Fucking losers dupes.

Yes. Trump thinks you're stupid, but shrilary KNOWS you're stupid. That's why you'll vote for a criminal who lies to your face. She's a bought and paid for candidate by the Wall Street elites. She has basically told them that they can do to us whatever they want and she won't touch them. And you will still vote for her. So that makes you.......what's beyond stupid????

y1Gp48.jpg

Big money in politics... how about starting with defeating the Clintons!!

See? You were punked.

Suddenly the "bombshell" is not so sinister any more. I'm glad you at least had the integrity to go and find the actual email.

Bill Ivey was saying Americans have been so dumbed down that they took a TV star like Donald Trump seriously. He said this was a problem, not an asset.

"Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process."

Christ, I've been trying to point out to you rubes for YEARS you have been dumbed down by your propaganda outlets. You have been willingly going along with your own devolution!

"This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

"Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this?"

Now don't you dumbed down rubes feel pretty stupid?

Norman is one of this sites greatest tragedies.

He is way too intelligent to be stupefied by Trump.

y1Gp48.jpg

Big money in politics... how about starting with defeating the Clintons!!

See? You were punked.

Suddenly the "bombshell" is not so sinister any more. I'm glad you at least had the integrity to go and find the actual email.

Bill Ivey was saying Americans have been so dumbed down that they took a TV star like Donald Trump seriously. He said this was a problem, not an asset.

"Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process."

Christ, I've been trying to point out to you rubes for YEARS you have been dumbed down by your propaganda outlets. You have been willingly going along with your own devolution!

"This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

"Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this?"

Now don't you dumbed down rubes feel pretty stupid?

I have been duped with regards to what?

It's a silly email, I will keep making fun of it...

Go on with your unawareness and compliance.

Perhaps Trump figured out that Clinton has succeeded in producing an "unaware and compliant" citizenry. You would be a good example of that...Anyway, perhaps you should donate... after all you believe in equal funding for the candidates, so far Clinton has far outspent Trump.
:link:

Enjoy :) ....moron

EMAIL BOMBSHELL: Clinton Camp "Demands" "Compliant Citizenry" for Her Master Plan

Forum List

Back