Yes...we may now have an actual conspiracy, but with the FBI and DOJ, not Trump...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....we now have evidence that there was a conspiracy to attack President Trump.......FBI special agent Strzok.....he may be the first domino to fall.......

This One INSANE Text Message May Have Just Fatally Wounded The Mueller Investigation

Now, one of those texts may wound the special investigation beyond repair.

That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as a hedge against Trump’s victory. The FBI’s investigation into Russian governmental interference in the election began in July 2016, just weeks before Strzok’s text message. And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

I get where you are going but i would like to see other texts for context.

Wow! A 2aguy thread that isn't about guns! No one trick pony here!

I read the article a little while ago. NASA was filled with Democrats answering the call to go to the Moon for Kennedy during the 1960’s. When Armstrong was ready to land, Frank Borman was in Washington to brief Nixon. Nixon wanted to give a long speech about American greatness, and taking credit for the landing. Borman told him that it was’t his program, he inherited it, and he didn’t have anything to do with it.

Nixon was a Republican. Now, Borman was right. But Nixon was the President, for better or worse.

When the Apollo 1 fire caused such a horrible outcome, the head of NASA went to the most vocal opponent of NASA Senator Mondale. He supposedly told Mondale, we’re both Democrats, and this was Kennedys dream.

I read the article a little while ago. NASA was filled with Democrats answering the call to go to the Moon for Kennedy during the 1960’s. When Armstrong was ready to land, Frank Borman was in Washington to brief Nixon. Nixon wanted to give a long speech about American greatness, and taking credit for the landing. Borman told him that it was’t his program, he inherited it, and he didn’t have anything to do with it.

Nixon was a Republican. Now, Borman was right. But Nixon was the President, for better or worse.

When the Apollo 1 fire caused such a horrible outcome, the head of NASA went to the most vocal opponent of NASA Senator Mondale. He supposedly told Mondale, we’re both Democrats, and this was Kennedys dream.
Politics ahead of science, how leftist.

Politics ahead of science, how leftist.

Republicans are no better. Nixon shut down the last two moon landings despite the fact that they already had the hardware. Literally, we had the rockets built, we had the capsules built. We had the Lunar Modules built. All that was needed was the fuel, and the payroll. The hardware was built already.

Nixon asked about a mission to Mars. NASA told him truthfully, it would take a couple decades to get the techniques, and hardware developed to accomplish that mission. Nixon, showing he was far less visionary than Kennedy, shut down that mission.

The Space Shuttle was originally intended for high earth orbital missions. The Nixon Administration cut the program to low earth orbit only. That’s why only one shuttle, the lightest one, could reach Hubble. Even then, they arrived with the bare minimum of fuel to get home. If they had a fuel leak that was not identified in a minute, they would be unable to return to earth.

The Shuttle was a victim of the compromises, some political, that limited it to the point where it was little more than a space truck, and not a particularly good one. Sort of like an El Camino. Not a great car, not a good truck, but a bad example of both.

Yep.....we now have evidence that there was a conspiracy to attack President Trump.......FBI special agent Strzok.....he may be the first domino to fall.......

This One INSANE Text Message May Have Just Fatally Wounded The Mueller Investigation

That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as a hedge against Trump’s victory. The FBI’s investigation into Russian governmental interference in the election began in July 2016, just weeks before Strzok’s text message. And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

This reminds me of the time ted dibiase made his own championship belt

Struck should be put in Leavenworth for what he did to undermine justice that would have put Hillary in prison.

Struck should be put in Leavenworth for what he did to undermine justice that would have put Hillary in prison.

Hillary should be pardoned. Strzok, Comey and Mueller should not be. She is mentally and physically incompetent to stand trial and was such at the time of the discovery of the crime but those three aren't and they weren't smart enough to realize that Trump and Obama were both smart enough to pardon her.

strzok, his mistress, Deputy Director McCabe.....all three should be suspended, with pay, relieved of duties until a complete investigation is conducted into their "insurance policy" for Trump winning......they should be questioned under oath....

Forum List

Back