🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yesterday...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
..my wife found a cock roach in the kitchen. She really freaked and she pulled everything out of the cabinets and washed all the dishes and cleaned all the cabinets and replaced the shelf paper in all of them. I've never seen her so busy.

Tomorrow I'm putting the cock roach in the bathroom.

..my wife found a cock roach in the kitchen. She really freaked and she pulled everything out of the cabinets and washed all the dishes and cleaned all the cabinets and replaced the shelf paper in all of them. I've never seen her so busy.

Good plan! I once had a studio apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, that seemed to attract cockroaches. I didn't feel like squishing them, so I let them hang around. I would sometimes talk and joke with them when I'd had a bit too much beer to drink. Ah, those were the days!

• Banned

Good plan! I once had a studio apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, that seemed to attract cockroaches. I didn't feel like squishing them, so I let them hang around. I would sometimes talk and joke with them when I'd had a bit too much beer to drink. Ah, those were the days!
I know, mine was named Martin.

Tell your wife it is Ok, from what I hear roaches don't get Covid

I know, mine was named Martin.
What a coincidence! I named MY favorite four, Martin, Luther, King, and Junior! I DID become a bit concerned when these four started ANSWERING my talk and jokes. I almost had to have psychotherapy for this, but luckily I moved and left my buddies behind.

When I lived in Houston those damn things were lined up at the back door every damn day.

So, in a drunken rage I figured out my pump pellet gun pistol without a pellet in it would evaporate those little pricks. I use it on flies if one gets in the house now.

I remember the cockroaches in the barracks at NATTC Memphis.

They were the size of mice.

When I lived in the Philippines the bastards were so big they couldn't squeeze under the door so they'd knock and pound till you'd open the door for them.

^^^ If the bug means enough to you, the smart move is to put it back where ever it normally stays because if she finds it anywhere else, she may then realize what you are doing with her and then it will be off with the bug's head.....or yours. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

^^^ If the bug means enough to you, the smart move is to put it back where ever it normally stays because if she finds it anywhere else, she may then realize what you are doing with her and then it will be off with the bug's head.....or yours. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
I will consider it, but Marty has a strong will.

Forum List

Back