Yet another black person has been shot

IronFist

May 26, 2015
FBI to Assist in Probe of Texas Football Player s Death - ABC News
Yet another unarmed black person was shot by a police officer. It's just completely insane, looks like America went completely mad. That black guy was completely harmless and he was shot just because he was running away from the police. It's happening over and over again. Is it because white policemen are racist? Or just because they are genuinely dumb? I can't believe they are that stupid.

OMG out of 360 MILLION PEOPLE in the country. we need to all morn and dig up a road or something

Very little details on the encounter yet. But the available information suggests the young man who was shot had gone berserk. Whether this is true or not remains to be clearly reported.

So far I've heard on the tv news the man had driven his car through the showroom window of a car dealership, had kicked in the window of a car and refused to lie on the ground when commanded to by police. No statement by the shooter yet.

The media seems to be focusing on the fact that the young Black man is a college football player and was unarmed.

I Guess the freaking FBI doesn't have some TERRORIST to investigate or something

what the fxxk are we paying these idiot for

So don't run from the police ....
Well, I dunno... breaking into a car dealership at 1: AM and wandering around inside when the cops arrive just isn't a wise idea. Hell, they don't know if you are armed or not! I think might have to side with the cops on this one! I'll wait for more facts; but ,right now, it looks like the cop was justified!

Im glad hes dead. Im even more happy that he threw away the one and only opportunity he had to be somebody. He never deserved college, or life for that matter, clearly.

Im glad hes dead. Im even more happy that he threw away the one and only opportunity he had to be somebody. He never deserved college, or life for that matter, clearly.

ok ,glad you got that off your chest. :rolleyes-41:

Yet another unarmed black person was shot by a police officer. It's just completely insane, looks like America went completely mad. That black guy was completely harmless and he was shot just because he was running away from the police. It's happening over and over again. Is it because white policemen are racist? Or just because they are genuinely dumb? I can't believe they are that stupid.

What we need are laws against this sort of thing

That should do the trick.......

It wasnt something that i needed to get rid of, but making light his his death does amuse me. His life is meaningless, except to maybe his awful parents... or should i say "mom"? Cmon, we all know he doesnt have a dad around. These arent people you feel sorry for. They are criminal trash.

no kidding those 10, 000 before this has SURLY helped.
good grief. these threads are ho hum. sorry the guy died but. we can't do anything about it

It wasnt something that i needed to get rid of, but making light his his death does amuse me. His life is meaningless, except to maybe his awful parents... or should i say "mom"? Cmon, we all know he doesnt have a dad around. These arent people you feel sorry for. They are criminal trash.

I KNEW where you were coming from and I refuse to get all bent over someone who is another death out of 360 MILLION PEOPLE

Last edited:

good grief. these threads are ho hum. sorry the guy died but. we can't do anything about it
Not me, he was just somebody we would have had to feed in prison.

I wouldn't dream of running from the cops.

I KNEW where you were coming from and I refuse to get all bent over someone who is another death out of 360 MILLION PEOPLE

Trucks at the waffle house keeping you up?

Well, you might have to feed any dependents he might have had now that he can't provide for them anymore!

Well, you might have to feed any dependents he might have had now that he can't provide for them anymore!
Yeah, like he was ever providing for them in the first place.

Forum List

Back