Yet another reason I hate democratic cowards....read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Harry Reid: ‘I Will Be Blunt. I Want Alan Grayson To Lose.’
573a2838220000fd07256baf.jpeg

Alan is the only candidate as is Warren, who isn't afraid to go against the good boys on the left and call them out.....and Reid doesn't like anyone who isn't willing to follow these old white mf's off cliffs......Never liked the guy and never will. I guess its time once again to contribute outside my state to Grayson and his people.....wallet open, here I go!!

Alan is the only candidate as is Warren, who isn't afraid to go against the good boys on the left and call them out.....and Reid doesn't like anyone who isn't willing to follow these old white mf's off cliffs......Never liked the guy and never will. I guess its time once again to contribute outside my state to Grayson and his people.....wallet open, here I go!!
I commend you for being thoughtful about your choice. Posters from both sides often just go along with the Party Philosophy or even ignore the facts if it doesn't follow the party line.

I agree with you about Reid and find many conservative politicians to be there for the money ( same with Democrats, probably the same percentage). Whereas I saw myself as a Republican, especially fiscally, I can no longer claim they represent my values or trust that they will work "for the people."

• Banned

I commend you for being thoughtful about your choice. Posters from both sides often just go along with the Party Philosophy or even ignore the facts if it doesn't follow the party line.

I agree with you about Reid and find many conservative politicians to be there for the money ( same with Democrats, probably the same percentage). Whereas I saw myself as a Republican, especially fiscally, I can no longer claim they represent my values or trust that they will work "for the people."
Jackson, I have been here for quite some time and you are the first to finally agree with me on something. I don't just tow party lines, I have never ever been that way, hell I was for McCain when he was running against Bush jr back in the day, cause I hate Gore and what he stood for which was nothing. As voters we must take an indepth look at all the candidates regardless of party lines and find what works best for us, our families and our nation..otherwise stay the fuck home. This voting simply out of party loyalty got us a congress that to date, has done nothing but get a fuckin tax payer pay check. Because I hate Hillary, know that Bernie can't win and Trump is a lunatic...I'm voting all local elections this year...I can not vote for any of these presidential candidate, I can't.

Jackson, I have been here for quite some time and you are the first to finally agree with me on something. I don't just tow party lines, I have never ever been that way, hell I was for McCain when he was running against Bush jr back in the day, cause I hate Gore and what he stood for which was nothing. As voters we must take an indepth look at all the candidates regardless of party lines and find what works best for us, our families and our nation..otherwise stay the fuck home. This voting simply out of party loyalty got us a congress that to date, has done nothing but get a fuckin tax payer pay check. Because I hate Hillary, know that Bernie can't win and Trump is a lunatic...I'm voting all local elections this year...I can not vote for any of these presidential candidate, I can't.
I really am impressed with you, tiggered! However, if you align yourself with Bernie, why don't you vote for him? He might get more support for platform issues that are important to you.

Although I thought Trump was right on many of his issues, I couldn't go along with his unpresidential manners. That took me to vote for John Kasich in the primary and I don't regret it.

So now, I am taking my time to reevaluate although, we both can see the bright future does not lie with Hillary.

It's nice we can share our thoughts! Thank you!

• Banned

I really am impressed with you, tiggered! However, if you align yourself with Bernie, why don't you vote for him? He might get more support for platform issues that are important to you.

Although I thought Trump was right on many of his issues, I couldn't go along with his unpresidential manners. That took me to vote for John Kasich in the primary and I don't regret it.

So now, I am taking my time to reevaluate although, we both can see the bright future does not lie with Hillary.

It's nice we can share our thoughts! Thank you!

Thanks, I was just talking to my kid about the very subject and he said, as did you, why not vote for Bernie? Both of you are right....I will....but my contention is to focus on local politics and voting in the right people for my state. I've talked to a lot of my friends and we're all focusing this election year on LOCAL POLITICIANS.

Forum List

Back