Yet Another Rich White 1% Democrat Running In 2020

Do you not even know how to negotiate a simple website? Here's I'll help you out. Be sure to read all 15 pages...

Presidential Actions
Did you even notice

Presidential Memorandum on July 19, 2017
Notice Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations

Presidential Memorandum on July 20, 2017
Notice of Withdrawal Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations

Continues one day, withdraws the next day. WTF? Is tha orange loon insane?

Do you not even know how to negotiate a simple website? Here's I'll help you out. Be sure to read all 15 pages...

Presidential Actions
Proclamation on July 26, 2017
President Donald J. Trump Proclaims July 27, 2017, as National Korean War Veterans Armistice Day
Proclamation on July 25, 2017
President Donald J. Trump Proclaims July 26, 2017, as a Day in Celebration of the 27th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Presidential Memorandum on July 21, 2017
Presidential Memorandum for the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense
Notice of Withdrawal Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations
Executive Order on July 19, 2017
Presidential Executive Order Establishing a Presidential Advisory Council on Infrastructure
A Message to the Congress of the United States
Notice Regarding the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations
Proclamation on July 17, 2017
President Donald J. Trump Proclaims July 17, 2017, as Made in America Day and this Week, July 16 through July 22, as Made in America Week

Did you even notice

The last two? Of course I noticed. How the hell else are we gonna put Hillary behind bars?

The last two? Of course I noticed. How the hell else are we gonna put Hillary behind bars?

Trump reversed himself over the span of 24 hours

And you call that doing a great job?

Trump complete support for Mike Flynn - reversed
Trump unwavering support for Jeff Sessions - reversed
Repeal replace Obamacare will be easy - reversed
Hint at the existence of Comey tapes - reversed

Presidential Actions
Did you even notice

Continues one day, withdraws the next day. WTF? Is tha orange loon insane?

Both say "I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations declared in Executive Order 13581."

Donald Trump doesn't maintain the White House web site, that was a simple mistake by the website administrator.

Trump reversed himself over the span of 24 hours

And you call that doing a great job?

Did you even read both of them?

Trump complete support for Mike Flynn - reversed
Trump unwavering support for Jeff Sessions - reversed
Repeal replace Obamacare will be easy - reversed
Hint at the existence of Comey tapes - reversed

Obama Red line- reversed
Obama You can keep you doctor- reversed
Obama You'll save $2300- reversed
Obama Benghazi was because of a video- reversed

See what I did there?

-Geaux

Both say "I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations declared in Executive Order 13581."

Donald Trump doesn't maintain the White House web site, that was a simple mistake by the website administrator.

wrong

I hereby withdraw the notice "Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations," submitted on July 19, 2017, and submit in lieu thereof the following:

Somebody did a rewrite of the order to add .thereby weakening democratic institutions,

wrong

I hereby withdraw the notice "Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations," submitted on July 19, 2017, and submit in lieu thereof the following:

Somebody did a rewrite of the order to add .thereby weakening democratic institutions,

Not an issue. The EO was merely fanfare, or maybe Trump decided that he didn't really need to extend an executive order put in place by Obama. The government has been cracking skulls the last couple weeks, thousands of criminals with international ties have been rounded up: Gang members, drug dealers, pedophiles. Trump and his people truly are making this country safe again.

Interesting, but don't hold your breath. 2020's going to be like 2008, where a monkey in a sombrero could have run against the GOP and won.

A monkey in a Sombrero could do a better job than Hillary did. You should have ran one of those instead, because it would really fit the image of the Democrat Party.
I wish you luck getting over your Hillary obsession

Why, when she will run in 2020?

Interesting, but don't hold your breath. 2020's going to be like 2008, where a monkey in a sombrero could have run against the GOP and won.
Well first you need to find another monkey I guess.
BTW, think the public will fall for that trick again?

Right up against their rich black bitch Kamala.

Kamala is just Hillary in blackface.

Yup, but they'll risk it.

It's the same old democratic "identity politics" loop they seem to be stuck in. They got lucky with Obama, even though the only reason he won was because he's black. And then it was time for a woman to be President. But Hillary was the poorest excuse for a woman they could come up with, so "let's try a black woman this time."

I'm convinced that the only way they're ever gonna win another election is to run a Puerto-Rican lesbian transvestite who emigrated here after being raised in a Swedish monastery.

Agreed
No doubt, there could not be a worse pick than spineless McCain.

Forum List

Back