Yet another teacher rapes her student

Oh man, wish I was that lucky at 17! What I find more amazing is either the lucky male and/or the teacher can't find ways to keep this secret. Someone always has to screw it up.

Starting to become a daily occurence. Immature people who cannot control themselves should never be in charge of kids.

My bad doesn't count as rape due to the age of consent there in progressive Hawaii
Dumbass,

The age of consent also 16 in Alabama, Mississippi, Montana, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Oklahoma.

xvahoprxduyntcvxz0icza.png

It is a crime that this is treated as a crime. The teacher should be disciplined and told not to do it again.

End of the matter.

It is a crime that this is treated as a crime. The teacher should be disciplined and told not to do it again.

End of the matter.

She should be immediately terminated, and all teacher credentials taken away so that she is never allowed to be in the field again.

Wow she is actually pretty hot... I'd invite her to an orgy. Or I'd just have some crazy bisexual escapade with her :) Get her into some bdsm s**t
:whip:

Last edited:
Wow she is actually pretty hot... I'd invite her to an orgy. Or I'd just have some crazy bisexual escapade with her :) Get her into some bdsm s**t

And that would be fine, beings that you're an adult and not a student.

By the way, what time do I show up ?

3:00 aka "the witches' hour"... Just make sure you fast all day and prepare to take a 12 inch strapon dildo up your ass

Last edited:
My bad doesn't count as rape due to the age of consent there in progressive Hawaii

I'm sure the boy doesn't consider it rape anyway so it would be a waste of taxpayer money if they could prosecute her. As for the teacher, she should never teach again. At age 39 I can't imagine what she saw in a 17 year old boy.

And that would be fine, beings that you're an adult and not a student.

By the way, what time do I show up ?

3:00 aka "the witches' hour"... Just make sure you fast all day and prepare to take a 12 inch strapon dildo up your ass

Okay, and who get's my 12 inch built on ?

Starting to become a daily occurence. Immature people who cannot control themselves should never be in charge of kids.
These incidents happen so often we can only assume there are many similar trysts which are never revealed. What I find most interesting is they almost always involve female teacher / male student. But because men are acknowledged as being the more lecherous and sexually aggressive gender it is reasonable to expect an opposite arrangement, so what we have here is a curious quandary. An unexplained reversal of typical roles.

My theory is because women are traditionally relegated to passive status in normal sexual transactions the authority afforded them as teachers brings about a pre-conscious but sexually stimulating transition in their libido. They respond by taking charge and obeying this new and exciting impulse.

As for my personal feelings, as the father of three girls I would be outraged by a male teacher who seduced one of my innocent babies -- even during their precocious adolescent years. I simply wouldn't tolerate it and I would go after the lecherous male teacher. But if I had a son I'm sure I would feel differently.

My first sexual experience took place at age fifteen. I am quite sure if my father had found out about it he probably would have been envious (considering who it was) and advised me to avoid having Mama find out. The reason for this stark gender distinction has primordial roots but it is profound and imparts a significant influence on socio/sexual attitudes.

I will be interested in reading other theories about this interesting social phenomenon.

Last edited:

End of the matter.

She should be immediately terminated, and all teacher credentials taken away so that she is never allowed to be in the field again.

For "unsubstantiated stories"?

Kinda raises the bar for teaching jobs, doncha think?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back