🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another transgender got killed

It's dangerous to be in company with a psychopath and not have that disclosed.

I suppose some men feel that kissing a transgendered woman is harmful to their emtional well being. Not that the article said any such deception took place.

I find it threatening to live in a society where a group who loathes us, works 24 7 against our well being and will do ANYTHING to us lives secretly among us. I say, bring back the armbands.

Transgendered women do NOTHING.

The Jews on the other hand have taken over all of our state education facilities in every major city and probably have a good grip on the private ones too.

bring back armbands.

I suppose some men feel that kissing a transgendered woman is harmful to their emtional well being. Not that the article said any such deception took place.

I find it threatening to live in a society where a group who loathes us, works 24 7 against our well being and will do ANYTHING to us lives secretly among us. I say, bring back the armbands.

The Jews on the other hand have taken over all of our state education facilities in every major city and probably have a good grip on the private ones too.

bring back armbands.

The Great Goosey: "The Jews on the other hand have taken over all of our state education facilities in every major city"

It is a good thing you have not, you post like a hateful lunatic.
I post like a wizened tree standing stong against a hurricane.

Your women HAVE taken over our academia with the intent of turning th world homosexual, and you know it and we all need to be OUTSPOKEN about it.

You are complicite, Savant.

bring back armbands.

bring back armbands.

The Great Goosey: "The Jews on the other hand have taken over all of our state education facilities in every major city"

Your women HAVE taken over our academia with the intent of turning th world homosexual, and you know it and we all need to be OUTSPOKEN about it.

Goosey: "You are complicite, Savant."

You are a nutter, Goosey

bring back armbands.

bring back armbands.

image.jpg

Nature abhors any animal that does not match Nature's intent. It is not uncommon for animals of any species to kill aberrant members of the herd. Whether we like it, or not, people are animals. As normal animals, the herd will tend to disdain and ostracize individuals who do not comply with the norm. That does not excuse murder, but it might explain some people's drive to eliminate abnormal mutations.

Why is anyone surprised? Killing transsexuals should be expected. As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. They opened their mouths, made stupid demands, now they get the attention.

bring back armbands.

bring back armbands.

image.jpg

This is you now..

sycophant

ˈsɪkəfant/

noun

a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.

synonyms:toady, creep, crawler, fawner, flatterer, flunkey, truckler, groveller, doormat, lickspittle,kowtower, obsequious person, minion, hanger-on, leech, puppet, spaniel, Uriah Heep;

informalbootlicker, yes-man;

vulgar slangarse-licker, arse-kisser, brown-nose;

vulgar slangsuckhole

"he was surrounded by flatterers and sycophants"

Why is anyone surprised? Killing transsexuals should be expected. As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. They opened their mouths, made stupid demands, now they get the attention.
They are utterly marginalized, have NO say and this woman who has been murdered will be tried and imprisoned for having the gall to be a victim of a crime.

Now conservatives seling out their country for profit, now that's a SCREAMING wheel.

Nature abhors any animal that does not match Nature's intent. It is not uncommon for animals of any species to kill aberrant members of the herd. Whether we like it, or not, people are animals. As normal animals, the herd will tend to disdain and ostracize individuals who do not comply with the norm. That does not excuse murder, but it might explain some people's drive to eliminate abnormal mutations.

I saw a whole heap of magpies pecking an individual to deat the other day. I swatted one off him with a coke bottle.

Only brute, beasts gang up.

Transgenders are deeply disturbed people and instead of getting them the help they need, we now celebrate and encourage their madness. Gay people I know resent having these freaks thrown in with their movement.

So here's my opinion. When a tranny freak pretends he's a woman and entices a man into bed under false pretense, the man is justified in killing him in self defense or at the very least temporary insanity induced by a visceral reaction and an involuntary response.

Sexuality is so central to our being that such a vicious deception and betrayal at a point a man is most vulnerable cannot but incite the most heightened emotional response.

Simply put, men have the right to defend themselves with deadly force against such a malicious and adversarial attack against their very manhood. I hope many more tranny freaks die this way.

I saw a whole heap of magpies pecking an individual to deat the other day. I swatted one off him with a coke bottle.

Only brute, beasts gang up.
We like to fancy we are above our animal natures but we often only manage to barely disguise it. Animals that fail to comply with the herd norm are rejected, at best...and eliminated from the gene pool
Transgenders are deeply disturbed people and instead of getting them the help they need, we now celebrate and encourage their madness. Gay people I know resent having these freaks thrown in with their movement.

So here's my opinion. When a tranny freak pretends he's a woman and entices a man into bed under false pretense, the man is justified in killing him in self defense or at the very least temporary insanity induced by a visceral reaction and an involuntary response.

Sexuality is so central to our being that such a vicious deception and betrayal at a point a man is most vulnerable cannot but incite the most heightened emotional response.

Simply put, men have the right to defend themselves with deadly force against such a malicious and adversarial attack against their very manhood. I hope many more tranny freaks die this way.
The tragedy here is that we are told to ignore basic instinctual nature in favor of something that is not a natural characteristic, but rather one that is fostered by "human" understanding of some twisted concept of "diversity".

if transgenders want sex... ok....but do not lie about who you really are

it might not end up well for them ..

that's all

Got sex on the brain? Where does it say in the article that she enticed him to bed? And is not it the MAN who entices anywy? So why did he entice her?

We have female homosexual pedophiles absolutely staffing our preschools and conservative male jackasses selling off your nation at bargain basement prices. These are catastrophic issues. Issues which need heroic will to overcome.

So what does whitey do? He/she shoots an ineffectual, impoverished mentally unwell individual.

you people are disgusting. Cowardice is loathesome to me.

You idiots leave your toddlers with homosexual, pedophile women who love to pervert people into homos and transgendered, every week day.

You idiots.

Got sex on the brain? Where does it say in the article that she enticed him to bed? And is not it the MAN who entices anywy? So why did he entice her?

We have female homosexual pedophiles absolutely staffing our preschools and conservative male jackasses selling off your nation at bargain basement prices. These are catastrophic issues. Issues which need heroic will to overcome.

So what does whitey do? He/she shoots an ineffectual, impoverished mentally unwell individual.

It's a he, not a her.

I'm not white.

Anyone who deceives a man on such an intimate level deserves to be ventilated.

The Silly Goose: "So what does whitey do? He/she shoots an ineffectual, impoverished mentally unwell individual."

Glad to see some honest self appraisal, Goose. You should take the cure and get some training, you will be ok in time, we pray.

Maryland police say transgender woman's killing was 'not random'
Looks like it turned out that the 'female' that got killed recently was just a male on hormones. Surely it's horrible that transgenders are hated so much (twenty two transgender people got killed in the US this year...)
But what it means in reality? It means that people are not quite ready to accept trans-people as equal. I think that pro-tranny propaganda train has to be slowed down for a while or it may lead to more similar cases of homicide.
Who writes this crap?
The story is the killing. The wanton murder of a human being.
The writer makes this about how the authorities misidentified this biological male as female...
This is how political correctness gets itself into trouble.
If this is indeed a first degree murder, prosecute it as such. Hopefully the crime so outrages the community, the jury convicts and sends this POS to prison for life.
The fact that this was a man dressing up as a woman, is immaterial. This is a violent crime against an individual, but against the community as a whole.
We must be quick to punish these predators.

do not lie...

folks do not appreciate lies.

do not lie do not omit

Forum List

Back