🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another transgender got killed

Maryland police say transgender woman's killing was 'not random'
Looks like it turned out that the 'female' that got killed recently was just a male on hormones. Surely it's horrible that transgenders are hated so much (twenty two transgender people got killed in the US this year...)
But what it means in reality? It means that people are not quite ready to accept trans-people as equal. I think that pro-tranny propaganda train has to be slowed down for a while or it may lead to more similar cases of homicide.

It means that normal people have no sympathy for mentally twisted perverts hanging around them and their family looking for prey.

And who gives a shit if some deluded man who thinks he is a woman get skilled? I have far more sympathy for a hard working guy that gets killed and now his family has had the twin shocks of loss of a beloved member of their family and the loss of income as well.

And despite the fag propaganda to the opposite, most fathers are good for their family and will do anything to better their families and so it is a true loss. Unlike some self-absorbed freak that thinks he is a bird on the inside instead of a human, or man who thinks he is a woman, or moron who thinks his arm doesn't belong to his body, etc.

Or society needs to start random killing intolerants.
go for it bitch
Leftists never do the nasty things in their heads themselves. They always insist the police or military do it....like Paintmyhouse wanting somebody to drop Putin out of a plane. They talk tough when they think somebody else is going to do their dirty work but shit their pants if prevailed upon to do it themselves. That's why you never see them trying to confiscate guns their damn selves.

Maryland police say transgender woman's killing was 'not random'
Looks like it turned out that the 'female' that got killed recently was just a male on hormones. Surely it's horrible that transgenders are hated so much (twenty two transgender people got killed in the US this year...)
But what it means in reality? It means that people are not quite ready to accept trans-people as equal. I think that pro-tranny propaganda train has to be slowed down for a while or it may lead to more similar cases of homicide.

Let's hope the trend continues...not for just awhile, but permanently.

So, someone is killing transgenders just because he or she finds such unacceptable? What?

Of course not!

The false pretense is what is unacceptable.

Not, yanno, the cold-blooded murder.
How about BOTH, the murderer and the provoking target are partially at fault?
I'm not really seeing any valid reason to blame the victim, here. The killer was never at physical risk.

So, someone is killing transgenders just because he or she finds such unacceptable? What?

YES...

Apparently, some people find the gender confused deviants to be inconvenient and have determined that because they possess greater power than the deviant, that they have a RIGHT to take the life of that which they find inconvenient.

It's wrong of course... in every single circumstance. But you'd be surprised how many Leftists find such to be perfectly acceptable, except where the inconvenient individual is a Leftist sacred cow, of course.

YES...

Apparently, some people find the gender confused deviants to be inconvenient and have determined that because they possess greater power than the deviant, that they have a RIGHT to take the life of that which they find inconvenient.

It's wrong of course... in every single circumstance. But you'd be surprised how many Leftists find such to be perfectly acceptable, except where the inconvenient individual is a Leftist sacred cow, of course.
Wait, what? Who are "leftists" perfectly OK with getting killed, exactly?

I'm not really seeing any valid reason to blame the victim, here. The killer was never at physical risk.

Is rape by deception not a risk?
"Rape by deception"? Did you just make that up?

Sorry, if you're hooking up with someone and find out they're not female, while I don't blame you for being pissed off, that is certainly not grounds for homicide.

Of course not!

The false pretense is what is unacceptable.

Not, yanno, the cold-blooded murder.
How about BOTH, the murderer and the provoking target are partially at fault?
We're not blaming the victim. We're saying the victim of a rape attempt has the right to defend himself.

Forum List

Back