🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet more proof the Mainstream Media is a SuperPac for the Democratic Party

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
All objective people realize that the mainstream media (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.) is not real news, they are nothing more than SuperPacs for the Democratic Party. Well, guess what everyone, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign while on Meet The Press started to attack Hitlery Clinton, and golly gee, they went to an advertisement.

Seriously, the mainstream media should be required to have a logo of the Democratic Party donkey in their background as they broadcast their radical left-wing horseshit.

Oh, I know, lefties in here will say it's only InfoWars, but seriously, they have the proof of the broadcast. InfoWars has been correct far more times than not .

Report: Meet the Press Cuts to Commercial As Trump Spokeswoman Attacks Clinton

All objective people realize that the mainstream media (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.) is not real news, they are nothing more than SuperPacs for the Democratic Party. Well, guess what everyone, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign while on Meet The Press started to attack Hitlery Clinton, and golly gee, they went to an advertisement.

Seriously, the mainstream media should be required to have a logo of the Democratic Party donkey in their background as they broadcast their radical left-wing horseshit.

Oh, I know, lefties in here will say it's only InfoWars, but seriously, they have the proof of the broadcast. InfoWars has been correct far more times than not .

Lies and false accusations are not just another valid opinion, and don't deserve to be given the same values as if they were.

I had a hard time listening. Keep watching.

Forum List

Back