Yikes, sky dad...morals are absolute, though

Don't be silly. You are the one who has no proof that Jesus did not perform miracles, suffered death and was resurrected. I have 24,000 manuscripts that say he did.
You have no proof Jesus wasn’t gay and blew all his disciples. We’re even. :biggrin:
Do you have proof that he did?

Because I have 24,000 manuscripts that were based upon eye witness accounts that he performed miracles and was resurrected from the dead.
You have hearsay just like I do.
No. I have written evidence from eye witnesses. Same exact thing that all ancient history is based upon.
You can’t prove that the writers witnessed anything.
Not all of them did. Most recorded the account that was passed down orally. Just like every other event in antiquity. But my point still stands, I have evidence for my beliefs, you have none for yours.

You have no proof Jesus wasn’t gay and blew all his disciples. We’re even. :biggrin:

Because I have 24,000 manuscripts that were based upon eye witness accounts that he performed miracles and was resurrected from the dead.
No. I have written evidence from eye witnesses. Same exact thing that all ancient history is based upon.
Not all of them did. Most recorded the account that was passed down orally. Just like every other event in antiquity. But my point still stands, I have evidence for my beliefs, you have none for yours.
Ok, so you admit that the stories weren't witnessed by the writers. Good for you.

Ok, so you admit that the stories weren't witnessed by the writers. Good for you.
Some did. Not all. Many recorded the oral tradition. Just like every other historical event in antiquity that you accept.

Some did. Not all. Many recorded the oral tradition. Just like every other historical event in antiquity that you accept.
I don't accept every other event that's ever happened, you need to constantly make shit up because you have nothing. Carry on.

I don't accept every other event that's ever happened, you need to constantly make shit up because you have nothing. Carry on.
Sure you do. You accept the Trojan war happened, right? Same thing.

I take everything on their own merit. You see one thing as true, so everything else is true as well. Sorry, that's not how it goes.

I take everything on their own merit. You see one thing as true, so everything else is true as well. Sorry, that's not how it goes.
No. You are selective because of bias.

I look at the facts, only the facts. You make up your own facts.

If you did that you would accept the facts before you.

Too bad you don't present any real ones.

24,000+ written manuscripts say otherwise.

Repeating nonsense won't change it.

It certainly hasn’t for you.
What, are you 12 years old, repeating me? Should my answer be: No, You Are! :lol:

What, are you 12 years old, repeating me? Should my answer be: No, You Are! :lol:
You are the one repeating your questions about deformed babies, kangaroos, what existed before the B.B. and the written NT manuscripts, Taz.

If I am repeating myself it is only because you ask the same questions over and over again.

BTW that was only a partial list of your nonsensical questions.

You are the one repeating your questions about deformed babies, kangaroos, what existed before the B.B. and the written NT manuscripts, Taz.

If I am repeating myself it is only because you ask the same questions over and over again.

At least you agree that repeating nonsense won't change anything. So please stop, ok? :biggrin:

At least you agree that repeating nonsense won't change anything. So please stop, ok? :biggrin:
While it may be true that a lie told often enough gets believed it doesn’t alter the truth. The beauty of truth is that it eventually wins out because error cannot stand. Eventually error fails.

While it may be true that a lie told often enough gets believed it doesn’t alter the truth. The beauty of truth is that it eventually wins out because error cannot stand. Eventually error fails.
That's why nobody believes that the bible is factual.

And yet it still stands.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not a sound strategy.

And yet it still stands.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not a sound strategy.
Serious science doesn't use it as a textbook.

Forum List

Back