🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yo Dani in Iran!

I heard Dani is some Iranian prison, it seems some Yank helped him circumnavigate Iranian laws :confused:

How are the peeps there interpreting Obama's ransom payment to your Ayatollh. We are hearing it is being understood as ransom. What are you hearing?

U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed

it was cia and iran Intelligence deal
i read it in pro regime forum =
because american was cia spy and usa did know it
real deal : america give money to iran( iran blocked money in america. this money was for iran shah time) . and iran release american spy
but iran said usa must release iranian too .because iran needs propaganda for it .
if iran released american and usa didnt. it was very bad for rouhani . maybe hardliner protest.
but why usa did agree. because usa released businessman who worked with iran just for money . they werent important for iran regime. they werent iran spy.
they are in usa now . they never back to iran .

How are the peeps there interpreting Obama's ransom payment to your Ayatollh. We are hearing it is being understood as ransom. What are you hearing?

real deal : america give money to iran( iran blocked money in america. this money was for iran shah time) . and iran release american spy
but iran said usa must release iranian too .because iran needs propaganda for it .
if iran released american and usa didnt. it was very bad for rouhani . maybe hardliner protest.
but why usa did agree. because usa released businessman who worked with iran just for money . they werent important for iran regime. they werent iran spy.

So the way I read your response is that Iranian officials are not claiming the 400 million was "ransom"... But just a separate negotiation related to the overall prisoner swap...do I have that right?

Some reports here are than you guys are rubbing the ransom thing in our faces.

Of course Obama people are saying it was a separate negotiation which coincided with the prisoner swap.

So the way I read your response is that Iranian officials are not claiming the 400 million was "ransom"... But just a separate negotiation related to the overall prisoner swap...do I have that right?

Of course Obama people are saying it was a separate negotiation which coincided with the prisoner swap.
yes.
they said it wasnt ransom . it was iran blocked money for long time ago.
usa and iran had military deal at 1979 .just few months before revolution .
shah did pay . but usa never give it back after revolution .
1.7 bl $
hillary should pay other 1.3 ml :D

yes.
1.7 bl $
Weird...I would think Iran government would be claiming it was ransom...if for no other reason than to piss us off.

yes.
1.7 bl $
Weird...I would think Iran government would be claiming it was ransom...if for no other reason than to piss us off.
we can take back iranian people money from super power .
isnt good propaganda for mullah ?

Not as good as calling it ransom and they forced us to pay...

It's weird...if I google "Iran media reaction to "random"payment "I get nothing...although our media is saying they are calling it ransom.

It's weird...if I google "Iran media reaction to "random"payment "I get nothing...although our media is saying they are calling it ransom.
No people are more propagandized than we are.

ransom isnt good in iran culture .but hardliner like it . but they are anti rouhani .
hardliner dont praise rouhani for anything .
if ahmadinejad was president for iran deal . maybe they celebrate for ransom

It's called blowing shit out of proportion...........

Like that dumb twit has a clue
Why do you say that? He's very straight forward and informed I think. Certainly objective. More than one can say for the average usmb poster.

Like that runt Moonglow for example

Why do you say that? He's very straight forward and informed I think. Certainly objective. More than one can say for the average usmb poster.
Being spoonfed propaganda is objective?

Lol

Lol
If Dani was spewing propaganda, he would say the ayatollah steam rolled Obama not only on the hostages...but the whole nuclear deal. He would say US negotiators were weak.

Lol
If Dani was spewing propaganda, he would say the ayatollah steam rolled Obama not only on the hostages...but the whole nuclear deal. He would say US negotiators were weak.

I've never seen Dani spew propaganda, he's been informative, critical to Iran on some issues and I think he's honest. In fact on some posts he's made I've cringed and wondered what would happen if certain people in Iran read them

Forum List

Back