🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yo Dani in Iran!

How are the peeps there interpreting Obama's ransom payment to your Ayatollh. We are hearing it is being understood as ransom. What are you hearing?

U.S. Sent Cash to Iran as Americans Were Freed
Like that dumb twit has a clue
Why do you say that? He's very straight forward and informed I think. Certainly objective. More than one can say for the average usmb poster.
Being spoonfed propaganda is objective?

Lol
If Dani was spewing propaganda, he would say the ayatollah steam rolled Obama not only on the hostages...but the whole nuclear deal. He would say US negotiators were weak.
Wrong. Think a bit more. You don't befriend the enemy by spewing your true radical nature. I consider him a shill and irrelevant anyways as he's not American and as such I don't give two shits what he thinks of our politics

How are the peeps there interpreting Obama's ransom payment to your Ayatollh. We are hearing it is being understood as ransom. What are you hearing?

Why do you say that? He's very straight forward and informed I think. Certainly objective. More than one can say for the average usmb poster.

Lol
If Dani was spewing propaganda, he would say the ayatollah steam rolled Obama not only on the hostages...but the whole nuclear deal. He would say US negotiators were weak.

I've never seen Dani spew propaganda, he's been informative, critical to Iran on some issues and I think he's honest. In fact on some posts he's made I've cringed and wondered what would happen if certain people in Iran read them
He is authorized to post the shit he does. Derp

No one in their right mind would risk their lives to talk to strangers lol

Lol

I've never seen Dani spew propaganda, he's been informative, critical to Iran on some issues and I think he's honest. In fact on some posts he's made I've cringed and wondered what would happen if certain people in Iran read them

If you truly knew what you thought you knew you'd be halfway smart.

Lol
Wrong. Think a bit more. You don't befriend the enemy by spewing your true radical nature. I consider him a shill and irrelevant anyways as he's not American and as such I don't give two shits what he thinks of our politics
He mostly comments on Iranian politics...not all that favorably. I asked him a question and he gave an objective, non propaganda answer. Calm down gramps...he's a friend.

Lol

I know. As it is im just a genius. What can I say :dunno:

Lol

Well in this case you're wrong, I'm privy to something and I know for a fact you're wrong

Well in this case you're wrong, I'm privy to something and I know for a fact you're wrong
Keep your privies to yourself please

Keep your privies to yourself please

I have to, I gave my word. But with that said you're dead wrong

Forum List

Back