Yoko Ono: I had an affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70's

images.jpg

Meantime this headline just in:

"Oh no! Loco Ono Yoko so so after hobo Bozo kowtow!"

Apparently Ono was attacked and slapped silly by an out of work clown....

Last edited:
You know this is a parody site, right?
And the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi are a parody of Hillary lies.

You swallowed a parody site hook, line and sinker......so 'Benghazi'.

Yeah, that pony knows just the one trick.
Wow, that's so devastating I might vote for Hillary. LOL

Did it ever occur to you to fact check that claim? I mean, the story was from 2015. You'd figure that this would have gotten some serious press in an election year. Or that at least Breibart would have picked it up.

But....nothing. Kind of an obvious red flag, no?
A liberal telling me to fact check...hmmm. Have to think about that one.

A 'liberal' who immediately started fact checking because of obvious red flags....red flags you completely missed and utterly blundered into.

Of the two of us, who recognized it was a parody site?

And the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi are a parody of Hillary lies.

Did it ever occur to you to fact check that claim? I mean, the story was from 2015. You'd figure that this would have gotten some serious press in an election year. Or that at least Breibart would have picked it up.

A 'liberal' who immediately started fact checking because of obvious red flags....red flags you completely missed and utterly blundered into.

Did ya read my post yesterday where I said I shot JFK. Might wanna look it up.
Might give ya clue how serious I am.

Did ya read my post yesterday where I said I shot JFK. Might wanna look it up.
Might give ya clue how serious I am.
Nah, you are a dumb fuck who believed it and started the thread in the main politics forum. Other option is you knew it was bullshit and decided to post it in the main forum anyways because you are an asshole.

I always thought Yoko Ono was straight but if she admits it she must be bi-curious.

Why are right-wingers so ridiculously credulous?

I read incredulous but after reading your post a second time you wrote credulous. You are saying that right wingers are to be believed and trusted.

Nope, that's not what the word means.

cred·u·lous
ˈkrejələs/
adjective
  1. having or showing too great a readiness to believe things.
    synonyms: gullible, naive, too trusting, easily taken in, impressionable, unsuspecting,unsuspicious, unwary, unquestioning; More

Incredulous. They seem to thrive on conspiracies. I think it is laziness instead of dealing with reality. Some still push the birther thing, which is hilarious. And the most hilarious thing of all is their messiah Trump is a birther.

I read incredulous but after reading your post a second time you wrote credulous. You are saying that right wingers are to be believed and trusted.

cred·u·lous
ˈkrejələs/
adjective
    synonyms: gullible, naive, too trusting, easily taken in, impressionable, unsuspecting,unsuspicious, unwary, unquestioning; More
Putting 'in' as the prefex means most of the time opposite of except for one example I know, inflammable means the same as flammable. Inordinate means the opposite of ordinate.

Last edited:

cred·u·lous
ˈkrejələs/
adjective
Putting 'in' as the prefex means most of the time opposite of except for one example I know, inflammable means the same as flammable. Inordinate means the opposite of ordinate.

Yes, exactly.

"Incredulous" means unwilling to believe. "Credulous" means the opposite - too willing to believe.

Incredulous. They seem to thrive on conspiracies. I think it is laziness instead of dealing with reality. Some still push the birther thing, which is hilarious. And the most hilarious thing of all is their messiah Trump is a birther.

I meant exactly what I said - credulous.

"Incredulous" means unwilling to believe - and my point is that right wingers will believe anything, as long as it makes them feel good.

Color me shocked!!!!!NOT
Shocked that World Nut Daily would make up a story?

They are on the journalistic level of Weekly World News:

tabloid-bat-boy.png

As goofy as WND is, they're not even dumb enough to believe this nonsense.

The OP isn't from WND (WorldNetDaily). It's another website called World News Daily Report, a satire site.

"Incredulous" means unwilling to believe - and my point is that right wingers will believe anything, as long as it makes them feel good.
I read credit into credulous. de minimis non curat lex

I read credit into credulous.

The roots of the word "credit" and "credulous" are the same - "credulous" means overly willing to give "credit" to something.

Forum List

Back