How a stalin´s pupil killed 80 Million People ? I VIDEO

Guy, get over yourself.

Zelensky's had two years to turn this around. It's really time someone told him to get to a negotiating table and come up with a border everyone can live with.
If you are pro- 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 Moscow you are anti-humanity...

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Stalin had hundreds.
and do you think that they had been in the top shape ? Bolshevik empire had 0 chance against USA/UK /Eastern Europe

The Soviet IMPERIAL leadership became to take UPA-North seriously after the death of the commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front, General Vatutin,

The dirty little secret is the fledgling CIA was clueless and George Marshall was unfit as a Secretary of State and a stooge of the Truman administration. The effort by the U.S. to take sides in an epic Chinese revolution met with failure that lasted for generations. The media never saw a democrat administration they didn't support (even Truman) so Marshall was declared a hero and the American media forgot about the issue until Truman hired an old Soldier to screw up the Korean Conflict and invite the "Red Chinese" into the war.
read this :

US ´D hang more, many more traitors - commies in 40s
GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

GQIfU1qW4AAP63U.jpg

I just see no point in continuing a stalemated war for the next four years. The Ukrainians aren't going to be able to dislodge the Russians at this point
whats Moscow plan for Ukranien state , nation ?

same things many people said about Japanese army in 1905 , Mongol - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Muscovite empire is a paper tiger.

I just see no point in continuing a stalemated war for the next four years.
agree , thats why the only solution :
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Mongol - Moscow horde´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan1989 defeated in the Cold War.1996 defeated by Chechnya2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including SolzhenitsynMoscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008

whats Moscow plan for Ukranien state , nation ?

same things many people said about Japanese army in 1905 , Mongol - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Muscovite empire is a paper tiger.
Dude, I'm sorry a Russian stole your girlfriend once, or whatever your fucking issue is.

But at the end of the day, there's going to be a negotiated peace. it's just a matter of time before both sides see the sensibility of it.

If you want to use 1905 as an example, the Japanese didn't really do that well. They did okay at sea, because the Russian Navy sucked and had to travel around the world to get to the war, but Japan pretty much exhausted herself in the land war in Manchuria.

Both sides were grateful when Teddy Roosevelt negotiated a peace treaty.

Dude, I'm sorry a Russian stole your girlfriend once, or whatever your fucking issue is.

But at the end of the day, there's going to be a negotiated peace. it's just a matter of time before both sides see the sensibility of it.

If you want to use 1905 as an example, the Japanese didn't really do that well. They did okay at sea, because the Russian Navy sucked and had to travel around the world to get to the war, but Japan pretty much exhausted herself in the land war in Manchuria.

Both sides were grateful when Teddy Roosevelt negotiated a peace treaty.

US /EU tried appeasement of Moscow empire since 2008 and Georgia invasion. Kremlin appetite just got bigger. They understand only reciprocity measures. Appeasement is weakens and they will go on and on. You dont know Muscovites and you never been there.

Moscow 🇸🇦 🐷🇷🇺horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

US /EU tried appeasement of Moscow empire since 2008 and Georgia invasion. Kremlin appetite just got bigger. They understand only reciprocity measures. Appeasement is weakens and they will go on and on. You dont know Muscovites and you never been there.

I'm sure that Russian took your girlfriend.

Heres' the thing. When the USSR broke up, a lot of Russias were left outside Russia. Lots of non-Russians were left inside Russia. We probably need some adjustment of borders.

a lot of Russias were left outside Russia. Lots of non-Russians were left inside Russia. We probably need some adjustment of borders.
i see (A TYPICAL RT.ru myth ) , following this logic most of USA belongs to England, right ?

we don't care about your Russian shit.
you are wrong, again.

1719611652294.jpeg

1689385895325.png

Forum List

Back