You are who you surround yourself with.....

I know you think anyone who knows the MSM has a leftist bent, must be a Fox News watcher. LMFAO. Stop with the binary thinking. Fox News sucks just as much as the rest of the MSM.

You just admitted you WANT to consume biased news. I don’t.

ALL wanna-be dictators MUST identify "an enemy of the people"....For Trump its the media...and his cult members follow...

Isn't it strange that folks like you openly admit that Trump LIES......but when the media outlets point out those lies, you retreat to your cult mentality and label them as biased......Strange, isn't it...or is it?

Do you believe the media lie, that Trump said that nazis were very fine people?

Trump said there were "fine people on both sides" of the rally — both the counter-protesters AND those members of the alt-right who did Nazi salutes and chants.

ANd that has been totally and completely refuted, over and over again.

But my point is, that is not only a lie, but an insanely divisive lie designed, to seriously harm American society and culture.

That type of fake news, completely justifies calling the Media "The Enemy of the People".

I know you think anyone who knows the MSM has a leftist bent, must be a Fox News watcher. LMFAO. Stop with the binary thinking. Fox News sucks just as much as the rest of the MSM.

ALL wanna-be dictators MUST identify "an enemy of the people"....For Trump its the media...and his cult members follow...

Isn't it strange that folks like you openly admit that Trump LIES......but when the media outlets point out those lies, you retreat to your cult mentality and label them as biased......Strange, isn't it...or is it?

Trump said there were "fine people on both sides" of the rally — both the counter-protesters AND those members of the alt-right who did Nazi salutes and chants.
Can't you prove any of your lies?

LOL!!! That was fucking hilarious!!!!

The way you challenged the liberal, to back up his shit, as though they would ever do that, like there were a real person,

Comedic GENIUS!

Remember how the press marveled and how well and often Clinton lied......lying was good they said....Obama took up that mantel with Ocare and won liar of the year...…...people still believe the whopper that there were no scandals under his Admin

Our beloved Pres.Trump is one of the most forthright and boldly pro American presidents to ever occupy the White House.

He reminds me of iconic presidents like Andrew Jackson and Teddy Roosevelt, who were fearless leaders that never backed down from a fight.

We are truly a blessed nation to have Pres.Trump as our ruler. ... :thup:

trollface.gif

ANd that has been totally and completely refuted, over and over again.

But my point is, that is not only a lie, but an insanely divisive lie designed, to seriously harm American society and culture.

That type of fake news, completely justifies calling the Media "The Enemy of the People".
Nat believes whatever the MSM tells him/her/it.

Sadly too many Americans are easily duped, like Nat. They will gladly do whatever the billionaire class tells them. They can't think for themselves.

Remember how the press marveled and how well and often Clinton lied......lying was good they said....Obama took up that mantel with Ocare and won liar of the year...…...people still believe the whopper that there were no scandals under his Admin

AGAIN.........List the number of Clinton staffers who are currently serving jail time........

You dam cult members "excuse' your orange clown by convincing your half brain that Trump is no different than other presidents......while reality is going to be an even more painful kick on your sorry, orange asses.

They will gladly do whatever the billionaire class tells them.

Well, at the very fucking least, you're admitting that Trump is NO billionaire..ANOTHER lie by the orange clown.
....Its a tiny step toward sanity.....LOL

AGAIN.........List the number of Clinton staffers who are currently serving jail time........

You dam cult members "excuse' your orange clown by convincing your half brain that Trump is no different than other presidents......while reality is going to be an even more painful kick on your sorry, orange asses.
Not excusing anything...you want to know how we got here there it is......inconvenient I know......Funny how libs want honesty only when they aren't in office

They will gladly do whatever the billionaire class tells them.

Well, at the very fucking least, you're admitting that Trump is NO billionaire..ANOTHER lie by the orange clown.
....Its a tiny step toward sanity.....LOL
Trump’s an asshole and no doubt has committed crimes but not unlike most politicians, including the unbelievably corrupt BO and Cankles.

The thing is you and so many TDS patients are struck with the shiny object syndrome. The billionaires tell you where to focus your attention, and you dutifully oblige.

Not excusing anything...you want to know how we got here there it is......inconvenient I know......Funny how libs want honesty only when they aren't in office

NITWIT....I DIRECTLY asked you to list the Clinton staff whop are in prison....VESUSTrump's hapless band of bandits.........Answer the fucking question and don;t try to spread your shit for the sake of easing your and your fellow cultists' sorry consciences.

NITWIT....I DIRECTLY asked you to list the Clinton staff whop are in prison....VESUSTrump's hapless band of bandits.........Answer the fucking question and don;t try to spread your shit for the sake of easing your and your fellow cultists' sorry consciences.

Your question has nothing to do with how honest those Admins were...….btw is a 90% negative press coverage of current President an honest evaluation of his policies and accomplishments...

rump’s an asshole and no doubt has committed crimes but not unlike most politicians, including the unbelievably corrupt BO and Cankles.

PROVE the indictments and prison sentences of those who surrounded Obama and Hillary......

Now, you cult members are simply saying, ".....yeah, Trump is an asshole.....but he is MINE asshole."

Your question has nothing to do with how honest those Admins were...….btw is a 90% negative press coverage of current President an honest evaluation of his policies and accomplishments...

If there is a question mark after your statement.......Ask yourself WHY such negativism by the media?......Should the media be reporting on his golf handicap instead?

rump’s an asshole and no doubt has committed crimes but not unlike most politicians, including the unbelievably corrupt BO and Cankles.

PROVE the indictments and prison sentences of those who surrounded Obama and Hillary......

Now, you cult members are simply saying, ".....yeah, Trump is an asshole.....but he is MINE asshole."
You really aren’t this naive, are you? Do you really think those in the ruling class receive the same level of justice the rest of us get?

If there is a question mark after your statement.......Ask yourself WHY such negativism by the media?......Should the media be reporting on his golf handicap instead?
So to you that is an accurate assessment of affairs in the US right now...everything baaaaaadddd…..verrryyyy baaaddddd…..… do tell

So to you that is an accurate assessment of affairs in the US right now...everything baaaaaadddd…..verrryyyy baaaddddd…..… do tell
I feel sorry for people like this. They are so easily duped by the ruling class.

Amazingly these same people think Obama great, when he did all he could to protect the criminal bankers and the .01%. Proof these people are easily manipulated to believe whatever the MSM tells them.

Cool. I've read of witch trials doing that too, citing the number of witches burned as evidence of how serious the problem is.

Forum List

Back