You are who you surround yourself with.....

same ole, same ole...

EXACTLY.....on steroids, however.......lol
Republicans take the bullet
Did one Republican stand up and decry Cohen’s litany of presidential lies? They blasted Cohen the liar, but not the man he lied for. Did one Republican decry the $35,000 check — proof, as Cohen said, that “The president of the United States thus wrote a personal check for the payment of hush money as part of a criminal scheme to violate campaign finance laws”?

It’s been clear, ever since the last of the never-Trumpers were rooted out of the party, that the G.O.P. would be an extension of the grime and grift of Trump’s personal brand. But now the enablers are willing to do what Cohen said he once did for Trump — take a bullet for him.

The old axiom in titling this thread is very apropos when reviewing what has happened in the last 2 years of the Trump catastrophe.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

So, would any of Trump's sycophants on here openly admit that Trump is a damn liar himself......or are they willing to shrug and simply say since the GDP is currently higher, nothing else matters???
Does this also apply to Hillary and Obama?

same ole, same ole...

Did one Republican stand up and decry Cohen’s litany of presidential lies? They blasted Cohen the liar, but not the man he lied for. Did one Republican decry the $35,000 check — proof, as Cohen said, that “The president of the United States thus wrote a personal check for the payment of hush money as part of a criminal scheme to violate campaign finance laws”?

It’s been clear, ever since the last of the never-Trumpers were rooted out of the party, that the G.O.P. would be an extension of the grime and grift of Trump’s personal brand. But now the enablers are willing to do what Cohen said he once did for Trump — take a bullet for him.
Have any of you little girls ever thought about proving any of your accusations, or do just accept the TV as proof still? lol

The old axiom in titling this thread is very apropos when reviewing what has happened in the last 2 years of the Trump catastrophe.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

So, would any of Trump's sycophants on here openly admit that Trump is a damn liar himself......or are they willing to shrug and simply say since the GDP is currently higher, nothing else matters???
Yes gipp it does They did misspeak BUT NOTHING on the level of this vile liar in our WH NOW Surely your defense can't be others lied so it's ok now??

same ole, same ole...

Have any of you little girls ever thought about proving any of your accusations, or do just accept the TV as proof still? lol
Yes tex my lying eyes saw your AH's on tv beating up the messenger and ignoring the message The republican way Protect their moron A sure path to impeachment

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

Yes gipp it does They did misspeak BUT NOTHING on the level of this vile liar in our WH NOW Surely your defense can't be others lied so it's ok now??
I don’t believe that is true in any significant way. Both BO and Cankles lied repeatedly, but there is a difference. 90% of the MSM covered for them.

Donnie is a big fat liar, just like most politicians.

Don’t let your biased media inflame you.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

I don’t believe that is true in any significant way. Both BO and Cankles lied repeatedly, but there is a difference. 90% of the MSM covered for them.

I do believe our media is made up of very intelligent people Even those who swear by trump the Hanitty's the limpaws the coulters ,,,,but they are severely outnumbered

same ole, same ole...

Yes tex my lying eyes saw your AH's on tv beating up the messenger and ignoring the message The republican way Protect their moron A sure path to impeachment
28 months. How come your impeachment is taking so long?

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

I do believe our media is made up of very intelligent people Even those who swear by trump the Hanitty's the limpaws the coulters ,,,,but they are severely outnumbered
I know you think anyone who knows the MSM has a leftist bent, must be a Fox News watcher. LMFAO. Stop with the binary thinking. Fox News sucks just as much as the rest of the MSM.

You just admitted you WANT to consume biased news. I don’t.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

I know you think anyone who knows the MSM has a leftist bent, must be a Fox News watcher. LMFAO. Stop with the binary thinking. Fox News sucks just as much as the rest of the MSM.

My ears and eyes don't lie to me I listen to as much of Trump as I can He is a degenerate liar and that's his best point

My ears and eyes don't lie to me I listen to as much of Trump as I can He is a degenerate liar and that's his best point
Yes and not unlike most pols, including BO and Hillary.

Bo is gone and hillary never was except in the eyes of republicans for 15 years TRUMP is NOW and your repub friends support this piece of human excrement?,,,,and his family ?? Shame on you

Want to list all those staff members under Obama who are facing prison time???.......Go on....it'll be "therapeutic" for Trump cult members like you......LOL

Bo is gone and hillary never was except in the eyes of republicans for 15 years TRUMP is NOW and your repub friends support this piece of human excrement?,,,,and his family ?? Shame on you

Dude. HIs policies as promised, where the best options for US.

YOur hysteria is not called for.

ALL wanna-be dictators MUST identify "an enemy of the people"....For Trump its the media...and his cult members follow...

Isn't it strange that folks like you openly admit that Trump LIES......but when the media outlets point out those lies, you retreat to your cult mentality and label them as biased......Strange, isn't it...or is it?

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

Kind of bold for someone who spends all their time on USMB......

ALL wanna-be dictators MUST identify "an enemy of the people"....For Trump its the media...and his cult members follow...

Isn't it strange that folks like you openly admit that Trump LIES......but when the media outlets point out those lies, you retreat to your cult mentality and label them as biased......Strange, isn't it...or is it?

Do you believe the media lie, that Trump said that nazis were very fine people?

Trump said there were "fine people on both sides" of the rally — both the counter-protesters AND those members of the alt-right who did Nazi salutes and chants.

Trump said there were "fine people on both sides" of the rally — both the counter-protesters AND those members of the alt-right who did Nazi salutes and chants.
Can't you prove any of your lies?

Forum List

Back