You better not make them mad

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
hF4AF106D

Shouldn't this be in Humor or, if you actually believe this, the Conspiracy Whackadoodle forum?

Yabut, then all the religious threads would have to go in conspiracy or humor.

C'mon ... "rapture"? "magic water"? mumbling into your hands?

Besides, don't scientologists take their beliefs just as seriously as other religions? Are their beliefs worth any less to them?

Who decides what religions and what beliefs should be taken seriously?

Shouldn't this be in Humor or, if you actually believe this, the Conspiracy Whackadoodle forum?

Besides, don't scientologists take their beliefs just as seriously as other religions? Are their beliefs worth any less to them?

Damn, you are stupid.

If this is real how come there is no "Hannah's Attic and Place" listed anywhere on the internet unless it is referencing this email? The fact that I don't believe this one, really stupid, story does not mean I don't think Scientology is real, or that they are crazy, or anything else, it just means I think you are stupid for believing this actually happened.

Damn, you are stupid.

If this is real how come there is no "Hannah's Attic and Place" listed anywhere on the internet unless it is referencing this email? The fact that I don't believe this one, really stupid, story does not mean I don't think Scientology is real, or that they are crazy, or anything else, it just means I think you are stupid for believing this actually happened.

it's somehow your fault he doesn't understand. Not sure how it is, but it is.

The 'Scientologist' label is a mere sidenote

IF this tale is true, it is simply an asshole being an asshole

But good job picking out and clinging to the label
:clap2:

Forum List

Back