'You Buy These Or I Take Your Car': Cop Shakes Down Driver For Police Fundraiser

What's wrong with the adjective "faggoty-assed"? Every normal guy in the world has used that termology. I know I have. Anybody else agree?

"Termology" --- ahh, a new Conservative word, I see.

No, "normal guys" don't use the word "faggoty-assed". Dudes who are terrified that they will be outed used crazy stuff like "faggoty-assed". Guys like me, who love pussy, don't care about "faggoty-assed" terms to begin with.

Thanks for outing yourself.

Anything else you wish to share with the class?

:D

He should be fired and prosecuted under RICO

Please educate me. What is RICO?
  1. Passed in 1970, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law designed to combat organized crime in the United States. It allows prosecution and civil penalties for racketeering activity performed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise.

I believe that's what feds used to nail Al Capone.

Capone was convicted long before the RICO Act came into existence....in 1970 :confused:

That is true. My mistake. I misremembered. I was thinking that RICO included some laws regarding organized crime tax evasion. I will add the following:

The RICO Act was created as part of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970. As a product of two sets of Congressional hearings that took place in the late 1950s and early 1960s, the act's main focus was on measures that would be prohibitive to gambling organizations. Sponsored by Senator John Little McClellan and drafted by G. Robert Blakey, the Rico Act was signed into law by President Richard Nixon on 15 October 1970.

More: What is the RICO Act? (with pictures)

I still admit that I was wrong. However, something kept sticking in the back of my mind. I found something similar to what I was thinking which does relate to RICO tax fraud:

NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

1. Passed in 1970, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law designed to combat organized crime in the United States. It allows prosecution and civil penalties for racketeering activity performed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Capone was convicted long before the RICO Act came into existence....in 1970 :confused:

That is true. My mistake. I misremembered. I was thinking that RICO included some laws regarding organized crime tax evasion. I will add the following:

The RICO Act was created as part of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970. As a product of two sets of Congressional hearings that took place in the late 1950s and early 1960s, the act's main focus was on measures that would be prohibitive to gambling organizations. Sponsored by Senator John Little McClellan and drafted by G. Robert Blakey, the Rico Act was signed into law by President Richard Nixon on 15 October 1970.

More: What is the RICO Act? (with pictures)

I still admit that I was wrong. However, something kept sticking in the back of my mind. I found something similar to what I was thinking which does relate to RICO tax fraud:

NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

I'm not sure but I think Capone and others convictions on tax fraud helped in the writing an creation of RICO. I'll ask the husband when he gets home

He should be charged with and convicted of (it's open and shut) armed robbery and get a year in maximum security's general population.

He should be fired and prosecuted under RICO

Sorry but no.

Al Capone was convicted on tax evasion charges.

Forum List

Back