🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You can NOT blame the Ferguson rioters....after all they are just fatherless children...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A report from the Institute for American Values Center for Marriage and Families notes that over the past 50 years, “the percentage of black families headed by married couples declined from
78 percent to 34 percent.”

In the 30 years from 1950 to 1980, households headed by black women who never married jumped from 3.8 per thousand to 69.7 per thousand.
Studies show the damage of the one-parent fatherless family Communities Digital News

Yes indeed. They had no jobs to report to either. Employed people can't stay up rioting all night. Everyone of them were running around with their ears stuck to an Obamaphone. I'll wager that they are all on SNAP.

I guess the police were afraid to really do anything for fear Eric Holder's Department of Injustice would haul them all off to jail on trumped up civil rights violation charges. Had I owned one of the businesses the monkeys torched, I would have been there and shot any animal that tried to burn my store.

A report from the Institute for American Values Center for Marriage and Families notes that over the past 50 years, “the percentage of black families headed by married couples declined from

In the 30 years from 1950 to 1980, households headed by black women who never married jumped from 3.8 per thousand to 69.7 per thousand.
Studies show the damage of the one-parent fatherless family Communities Digital News

The predictable result of PC and Identity Politics.

Isolate a group of people from the rest of society simply because of the color of their skin, and they will behave accordingly.

American Blacks have now been victimized twice in this country's history.

A tragedy.

Wow! Even the white ones?

Isolate a group of people from the rest of society simply because of the color of their skin, and they will behave accordingly.

A tragedy.

How were they isolated from the rest of society?

A tragedy.

How were they isolated?

So you saw that I mentioned PC and Identity Politics, and you really can't come up with any ways American Blacks are isolated?

Is this a serious question?

A tragedy.

How were they isolated?

So you saw that I mentioned PC and Identity Politics, and you really can't come up with any ways American Blacks are isolated?

I live on 43 acres in the woods, I am far more isolated than the blacks....the blacks do have their problems as I have mine...yet, the right of ones life should not be exterminated or violated because of where one is born and raised, every human has an option...it is one that the individual chooses on how they will interact in society...

A tragedy.

How were they isolated?

I live on 43 acres in the woods, I am far more isolated than the blacks....the blacks do have their problems as I have mine...yet, the right of ones life should not be exterminated or violated because of where one is born and raised, every human has an option...it is one that the individual choices on how they will interact in society...

There is a difference between geographical isolation and cultural isolation.

A clear, obvious, significant difference.

Never mind.

I have a feeling the narrative from the left will be that the rioters should not be blamed or held accountable for their actions.
The fault will be left at the feet of the prosecutor for the way he handled the Grand Jury and for not
making sure the officer was charged.....

They are pissed at the prosecutor for not charging the officer.
They are pissed at the prosecutor for presenting it to the GJ
They are pissed at the prosecutor for the way he had the GJ handle the case.
They are pissed at the prosecutor fo something that happened years ago with his father...

The are pissed because the police officer hasn't been sentenced to life in prison....

Never mind the witness testimony,three autopsies,testimony from the officer himself that led to no charge...
Just about every guest that appeared on FOX last night blew off the host when it was mentioned the testimony and evidence
could not support a reason to charge the officer.They wanted no part of the truth.

But the protestors and black clergy,activists all knew before the GJ started on this that the officer
was guilty and wanted a charge,a conviction and sentencing.

Well even if many don't like it and cant accept it and want to use it as an excuse to burn the town down and steal
the decision not to indict seemed to be the right decision.

A tragedy.

How were they isolated?

I live on 43 acres in the woods, I am far more isolated than the blacks....the blacks do have their problems as I have mine...yet, the right of ones life should not be exterminated or violated because of where one is born and raised, every human has an option...it is one that the individual chooses on how they will interact in society...
You do know that you can't seem to make a complete sentence. You complained about someone else and you above comments...well.... not one period.

My white aunt made the mistake of marrying a loser and they got a divorce after having two kids.

Because her daughter didn't have a dad she got knocked up by aa white loser from texas and then her son knocked up a stripper.

We are all hoping his 14 year old doesn't repeat the cycle but today we just found out her 16 year old sister is pregnant and she doesn't have the $900 to take the paternity test because she's not sure who the baby daddy is.

For every 1 black there's probably 3 whites like this.

My white aunt made the mistake of marrying a loser and they got a divorce after having two kids.

Because her daughter didn't have a dad she got knocked up by aa white loser from texas and then her son knocked up a stripper.

We are all hoping his 14 year old doesn't repeat the cycle but today we just found out her 16 year old sister is pregnant and she doesn't have the $900 to take the paternity test because she's not sure who the baby daddy is.

Where are your links supporting that gross Assumption? Personal anecdotal experiences are just that! Exceptions. Not the rule.
Plus do you have any idea of what % of US population is BLACK? Versus White?
Dummy of course it's probably 3 whites to 1 BECAUSE THERE ARE 77% Whites and 13% BLACKS!
Geez I hate it when people not only use anecdotal exception to the rule and ALSO are grossly ignorant of the FACTS!
FACT! 1 black for every 4 whites in the USA!

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 6.12.46 PM.png

Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015)

Where are your links supporting that gross Assumption? Personal anecdotal experiences are just that! Exceptions. Not the rule.
Dummy of course it's probably 3 whites to 1 BECAUSE THERE ARE 77% Whites and 13% BLACKS!
Geez I hate it when people not only use anecdotal exception to the rule and ALSO are grossly ignorant of the FACTS!

View attachment 89355

I still stand by my comment. And I do understand there are a lot more whites in America than blacks. That might be why but it's still probably true there are more white women on welfare or in poverty than blacks. If it is true, stop picking on the blacks. Let's fix this poor white trash problem I know exists because I see it.

We have a lot of poor blacks in Detroit, flint and Saginaw but metro Detroit has tons of poor white trash who IMO are ruining America. No gays, not blacks, not Muslims.

View attachment 89355

I still stand by my comment. And I do understand there are a lot more whites in America than blacks. That might be why but it's still probably true there are more white women on welfare or in poverty than blacks. If it is true, stop picking on the blacks. Let's fix this poor white trash problem I know exists because I see it.

We have a lot of poor blacks in Detroit, flint and Saginaw but metro Detroit has tons of poor white trash who IMO are ruining America. No gays, not blacks, not Muslims.

Again I don't understand why it is SO difficult to find the answers. I simply googled: what is the demographics of USA population
got the below web site: Welfare Statistics and Demographics - Statistic Brain
And contrary to your subjective uninformed statement:
Do you see these statistics???
16.8% of the White population are on welfare........11,405,000
39.6% of the Black population on welfare......26,884,000 this works out to 2 1/2 TIMES the number of Whites on welfare!
Again... please just simply face the facts!
I'm not a racist. I'm a realist! With these facts also..
Who commits more violent crime? Blacks!
Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 8.04.11 PM.png

Who commits more violent crime? Blacks! With less then 14% of the population they commit 22% of the crime!
Why can't you and others be realistic? The problem has been we've allowed liberal/progressive/democrats to RUN Detroit,Chicago, major cities for over 50 years!
We've spent trillions on war on poverty.
And what do the blacks have to show for it??? They have been as the Democrat party keeping blacks on the plantation in the 1800s and the cities' plantations
in the 1900s!
Read what A daughter of slaves, Ida B. Wells was born in Holly Springs, Mississippi, on July 16, 1862. A journalist, Wells led an anti-lynching crusade in the United States in the 1890s, and went on to found and become integral in groups striving for African-American justice. She died in 1931 in Chicago, Illinois.

In 1898, Wells brought her anti-lynching campaign to the White House, leading a protest in Washington, D.C., and calling for President William McKinley to make reforms. She married Ferdinand Barnett that same year, and was thereafter known as Ida B. Wells-Barnett. While the couple eventually had four children together, Wells remained committed to her social and political activism.
She fought against the Democrat party's strong arm the KKK after One night, Moss and the others guarded their store against attack and ended up shooting several of the white vandals. They were arrested and brought to jail, but they didn't have a chance to defend themselves against the charges—a lynch mob took them from their cells and murdered them.
Working on behalf of all women, Wells, as part of her work with the National Equal Rights League, called for President Woodrow Wilson to put an end to discriminatory hiring practices for government jobs. But most important she was a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment.
http://www.biography.com/people/ida-b-wells-9527635

And once for all get rid of the cliched totally antiquated worn out "racist" label! You've been so brainwashed by the biased MSM that like Kaepernick YOU probably believe all cops hate blacks...even the black cops!!!!

whodoesmostcrimes.png

Forum List

Back