'You can’t govern the country based on being angry’ Lindsey Graham's unorthodox 2016 strategy: telli

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Ted Cruz vows to repeal “every word” of Obamacare and Common Core if he becomes president. He would “abolish” the IRS, flatten the Tax Code so Americans can fill out their taxes on a postcard, and “finally, finally, finally” secure the border.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says, basically, fuck that aint gonna happen.

Read more: You can t govern the country based on being angry - Manu Raju - POLITICO

You govern it with vision and good ideas.

Americans should be at the core of any policies and our future president should build infrastructure, fund science and r&d that helps keep our people the best. The extreme right doesn't have a plan other then slash and burn carelessly.

Reagan wouldn't support this as he was pro-science. He funded fusion research and was the one that started our current space station. You can't be a first world technological society without vision in this area. I am so sick of the division of both of these parties.

Ted Cruz vows to repeal “every word” of Obamacare and Common Core if he becomes president. He would “abolish” the IRS, flatten the Tax Code so Americans can fill out their taxes on a postcard, and “finally, finally, finally” secure the border.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says, basically, fuck that aint gonna happen.

Read more: You can t govern the country based on being angry - Manu Raju - POLITICO

I'd reform Obamacare but certainly wouldn't abolish it. That is stupid to want to abolish it.

Common core is another matter and I'd look at the top 5 educational systems in the world to choose a new system.

The only charges I'd do to our tax structure is close the loop holes for the rich and maybe work on making it easier to understand.

I'd make sure we have solid borders.

angry-white-men-gop.jpg

You govern it with vision and good ideas.

Americans should be at the core of any policies and our future president should build infrastructure, fund science and r&d that helps keep our people the best. The extreme right doesn't have a plan other then slash and burn carelessly.

Reagan wouldn't support this as he was pro-science. He funded fusion research and was the one that started our current space station. You can't be a first world technological society without vision in this area. I am so sick of the division of both of these parties.
The gang now in charge of the senate and congress are the most backward anti science magical thinkers of any time in our country history

Forum List

Back