You can't make this shit up

Speaking of desperation, this is the ONLY GUY that the Republicans could recruit to run in this area?

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

Neo-nazi?

How so?

his ties to David Duke, an avowed neo-nazi.
David Duke was a Democrat when he was in the KKK.

David Duke was still active in the KKK, albeit behind the scenes, when he switched parties. He also founded not only one, but TWO White-Supremacist organizations in Lousiana.

Sorry, the truth will haunt Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrrighties on this one.
Duke was a Democra, the inspiration for him to become KKK. He was never accepted iAs an equal n the GOP. He was shunned by them.

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

Neo-nazi?

How so?

his ties to David Duke, an avowed neo-nazi.
David Duke was a Democrat when he was in the KKK.

David Duke was still active in the KKK, albeit behind the scenes, when he switched parties. He also founded not only one, but TWO White-Supremacist organizations in Lousiana.

Sorry, the truth will haunt Rrrrrraging Rrrrrrrighties on this one.
Duke was a Democra, the inspiration for him to become KKK. He was never accepted in the GOP. He was shunned by them.

Keep :dig: avgschlock, keep :dig:

I get it, the dictionary is wrong. Great strategy! :lol:

The dictionary is not wrong, you just seem to lack the reading comprehension skills to understand what it says, and how the term is used.

i.e., it's a personal problem (yours).
That's why you tried to change the meaning of the term when the definition was right there in front of you?

The dictionary is not wrong, you just seem to lack the reading comprehension skills to understand what it says, and how the term is used.

That's why you tried to change the meaning of the term when the definition was right there in front of you?

No, that's why I tried to explain it to you, since it was obvious that you didn't understand the definition, and that this is a frequent tactic for you.

Tell me, do you approve of this decision by Republicans?

But it's still on the DA. They don't say "you can indict a ham sandwich" for nothing. This and the Ferguson situation cried out for a jury of one's peers to make the decision.
If you don't like our justice system, start your own fucking country.
The justice system wasn't allowed to work. The DA became the jury.
Since the GJ proceedings are sequestered, we can only assume you are talking from your ass. We are not going to change our justice system because you people want to commit crimes with impunity.

No, that's why I tried to explain it to you, since it was obvious that you didn't understand the definition, and that this is a frequent tactic for you.

Just because you want a pound of flesh doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. But feel free to keep stiring the shit bowl, maybe you can get another riot or two out of the tragedy.

Just because you want a pound of flesh doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. But feel free to keep stiring the shit bowl, maybe you can get another riot or two out of the tragedy.

So, you think this was a good decision and that this candidate is likely to appeal to conservative voters?

So, you think this was a good decision and that this candidate is likely to appeal to conservative voters?

I don't know, I don't judge people by the press. I don't know the guy and neither did you. Your only protest is you don't like the GJ's decision and thus you want to push the racist issue. My gosh I thought liberals liked people but apparently only some.

I don't know, I don't judge people by the press. I don't know the guy and neither did you. Your only protest is you don't like the GJ's decision and thus you want to push the racist issue. My gosh I thought liberals liked people but apparently only some.

I like people but sometimes, picking a certain person can send a message, whether the message is intentional or not is another story.

No, you tried to add your OWN definition.

"A strawman is mischaracterizing someone else's argument, such as you did when you asked a question which created an entirely new position for me, one that would be easier for you to attack."

You can t make this shit up Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I like people but sometimes, picking a certain person can send a message, whether the message is intentional or not is another story.
Do you like Donovan? He's a person.

No, you tried to add your OWN definition.

"A strawman is mischaracterizing someone else's argument, such as you did when you asked a question which created an entirely new position for me, one that would be easier for you to attack."

You can t make this shit up Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No, dear. I attempted to explain. But, now I am starting to understand that there are quite a few dense people here.

Straw man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.

Here's my original post:
Speaking of desperation, this is the ONLY GUY that the Republicans could recruit to run in this area?

Here's your strawman:
Should they have waited for you to tell them who to run?

Do you see what you did there? Did I suggest that Republicans should have asked my opinion? NO. But, you implied I did, in an attempt to avoid what I did say.

That's how a strawman works.

Now, you can deposit some bitcoins in my account for taking the time out of having fun to give you this little lesson. Or perhaps it was just because I found you painfully stupid. Either way...

I thought the grand jury failed to indict
The DA has the final say. And he or she gets to direct what is presented to the GJ.
I thought the grand jury failed to indict
What grand jury fails to indict unless the DA wants them to?
So the grand jury didn't fail to indict?
Remarkable the lack of political acumen common to many on the right.

OMG.............coming from you and that nasty party filled with nasty hateful people you support. that is side spitting

You live in the real world, but you take note of threads to haul out in support of your arguments on USMB.

Interesting real life you go there.

Many times on internet forums, some posters repeatedly ignore factual information that is posted on a forum and runs counter to their worldviews. Why should one feel responsible to repeatedly repost information?
Like the location of old threads? Because you live in the real world, I suppose.

They're a newbie here and already whining and acting like they own the joint.
lovely

Forum List

Back