🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Can't Make This Up: Obama Admin Offers $5 Million Reward For Al Qeada Leader Released From Gitmo

You can't factually back your claims. So what do you do?.
So what do I do? I provide evidence from Obama's mouth proving he is a faithful Muslim.

obama my muslim faith - YouTube

Laughing.....born to a Christian family, baptized a Christian, went to a Christian church for 20 years, married a Christian, had both of his children baptized Christian.....and based on a slip of the tongue which he corrected 2 seconds after he made it, you insist he's a Muslim.

That's some weak tea, Steven. And you know it.

So much for your latest embellishment of your absurd little conspiracy theory. Even the 'Cold Case Posse' has gotten tired of this idiocy. Yet you desperately cling to it.

What's wrong with being muslim?

You tell me. I've never made such a claim.

Obama is a hard core leftist....which makes him an atheist, not a Muslim or Christian....

If the world perfectly conformed to your cartoon simple stereotypes, perhaps. But reality is far more nuanced. The world's leading authority on Obama's faith is Obama. And he's testified to his Christian faith.

So what do I do? I provide evidence from Obama's mouth proving he is a faithful Muslim.

Laughing.....born to a Christian family, baptized a Christian, went to a Christian church for 20 years, married a Christian, had both of his children baptized Christian.....and based on a slip of the tongue which he corrected 2 seconds after he made it, you insist he's a Muslim.

So much for your latest embellishment of your absurd little conspiracy theory. Even the 'Cold Case Posse' has gotten tired of this idiocy. Yet you desperately cling to it.

And he also said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...and his man on healthcare said they lied to get it passed....spare me his claims.....

Obama is a hard core leftist....which makes him an atheist, not a Muslim or Christian....

If the world perfectly conformed to your cartoon simple stereotypes, perhaps. But reality is far more nuanced. The world's leading authority on Obama's faith is Obama. And he's testified to his Christian faith.

He also said...if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.......and his man on healthcare, gruber....admitted they lied about healthcare to get it passed.......so no, obama is not a christian...that church is a political center for left wing black activists who hate the United States.....and he belonged to that America hating church for 20 years.....

As our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president being a Muslim himself, I'm surprised he didn't allow for it. There are still remaining prisoners though. He still might.

You can't factually back your claims. So what do you do?.

Why do you hate them?

He attested to his Muslim faith first. Nobody gets their religion wrong.

Technically.....He was born to a Muslim father....so according to Islam, he is Muslim....that he claims to be Christian, when expedient, makes him in trouble with Islam.....

Much of what you posted is propaganda and not fact, many of which on the far left use such things.

Such as...
You were given as list in his reply. You improperly assigned blame to Bush instead of Clinton.

Not that I agree with much that Steve posts, but the release of enemy combatants (GTMO Muslims) is stupid, whether it's Obama trading 5 of them for one goddamned US deserter or Bush releasing one for whatever reason. It is nothing less than AID AND COMFORT to the enemy that is sworn to kill us...whether we release the remainder or not.

But Obama has promised to close GTMO. Obama must release them all! Obama is aiding and comforting the enemy. He wants the turmoil to continue.

What's wrong with being a Muslim? That's a simple question to answer....

Promoting or condoning the killing others for not believing as you do.

The only way to minimize the terror is to kill radical Islam. This is not an attack on a religion. It is an attack on a theocracy that because of its maniacal, demented, pedophile founder and his Quran full of his rules of life chooses to kill non-believers, subjugate females, mutilate young girls, brainwash children into being part of a bomb in return for martyrdom...the list goes on.

Muslims need a New Testament, a new bible, a new scroll of core beliefs. They need to scrap the Quran and start over with a set of beliefs that allows co-mingling with people that do not share them.

Mohammed was such a goddamned narcissist that he decreed that all others should convert (to his rules) or die. The problem with Muslims is that they follow Mohammed.

Last edited:

He attested to his Muslim faith first. Nobody gets their religion wrong.

Why not? He got his country of origin wrong. He said he was born in Kenya. He's a compulsive liar like John Fing Kerry.

Much of what you posted is propaganda and not fact, many of which on the far left use such things.

Such as...
You were given as list in his reply. You improperly assigned blame to Bush instead of Clinton.

I was given no list relevant to the point. All he said was that a bunch of the Unconstitutional things W did were "bipartisan." What difference does having a partner make when you robbed a bank? You still robbed the bank. Also, what does Clinton have to do with anything in this discussion?

Not that I agree with much that Steve posts, but the release of enemy combatants (GTMO Muslims) is stupid, whether it's Obama trading 5 of them for one goddamned US deserter or Bush releasing one for whatever reason. It is nothing less than AID AND COMFORT to the enemy that is sworn to kill us...whether we release the remainder or not.

Ding, ding, ding! The point I made through the whole discussion. Kosh went on the tangent Obama cares less about the Constitution than W. W was horrible president, Obama is even worse. But using the Constitution as the standard? They both used it as toilet paper. The 10th amendment says that all powers not ceded by the people to the Federal government go the the States or remain with the people. Neither W nor O considered that even a speed bump.

I don't see how the rest of the rant has anything to do with any point I made.

The far left claims they believe in the Constitution but yet they will support one of the most unconstitutional presidents in modern history by the name of Obama.

True, but you can stay the same about the majority of Republicans and W.

Depends on what you believe! Obama has had 9 SCOTUS rulings of 9 - 0, how many did W get?

There may be some truth in what you say, but nothing on the level of Obama and the far left.

I haven't found the SCOTUS to be any authority of the Constitution worthy of any respect.

And W cut off the Constitution any time he didn't like it as well. The prescription drug Medicare welfare program, no child gets ahead, wars that are not for defense, euthanasia in Oregon, endless government spending based on no Constitutional authority, the so called campaign finance reform, not securing our borders, the TSA and endless other spending and regulations with no Constitutional authority. The Constitution meant nothing to the guy who made his career under his fathers wings and had no grasp people had earned the money he so freely confiscated and spent.

since when does the constitution limit war to those of defense only? The first war we fought was an offensive against the Barbary pirates

since when does the constitution limit war to those of defense only?

We used to have a "War Department". For some reason, that was changed to a Department of Defense.
Why you think that happened?

Where in the COTUS does it advocate that we invade and attack a sovereign nation that didn't attack us?

Better yet, what country did we invade without just cause before Iraq? You claim the war against pirates was our first effort. But in case you missed it, all countries waged war against pirates. ALL OF THEM. And they still do.
Not a particularly good analogy.

The far left claims they believe in the Constitution but yet they will support one of the most unconstitutional presidents in modern history by the name of Obama.

True, but you can stay the same about the majority of Republicans and W.

Depends on what you believe! Obama has had 9 SCOTUS rulings of 9 - 0, how many did W get?

There may be some truth in what you say, but nothing on the level of Obama and the far left.

I haven't found the SCOTUS to be any authority of the Constitution worthy of any respect.

And W cut off the Constitution any time he didn't like it as well. The prescription drug Medicare welfare program, no child gets ahead, wars that are not for defense, euthanasia in Oregon, endless government spending based on no Constitutional authority, the so called campaign finance reform, not securing our borders, the TSA and endless other spending and regulations with no Constitutional authority. The Constitution meant nothing to the guy who made his career under his fathers wings and had no grasp people had earned the money he so freely confiscated and spent.

since when does the constitution limit war to those of defense only? The first war we fought was an offensive against the Barbary pirates

The Constitution is an enumerated document. It says what powers are granted to the government. Then it says all other powers are denied to government. The only use of military granted is defense. Hence, that is the only use of the military granted.

I don't get your Barbary pirate example, that was defense. They were taking American ships on the high seas. How is that not defense?

.... What difference does having a partner make when you robbed a bank? You still robbed the bank. Also, what does Clinton have to do with anything in this discussion?
I meant to say "Kennedy"....as mentioned in the post you quoted.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

US government offering 5M reward for Al Qaeda leader freed from Gitmo Fox News
"Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush administration and put into a Saudi Arabian "rehabilitation" program. However, al-Rubaysh returned to the battlefield and now serves as a top leader with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- one of the most dangerous Al Qaeda affiliates. "

Morons here, total fucking morons.
And more proof that releasing them isn't the right thing to do, no?

"Defense Department spokesman for detainee policy, said more than 90 percent of detainees transferred under the Obama administration "have resumed quiet lives in various countries."

There seems to be a contradiction in one of these statements.

"As many as 20 to 30 former Guantanamo Bay detainees released within the last two to three years are suspected by intelligence and Defense officials of having joined forces with the Islamic State and other militant groups inside Syria,"

10% would mean between 200 and 300 detainees have been released within the last 3 years and I don't think that is true.

Forum List

Back