🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Can't Make This Up: Obama Admin Offers $5 Million Reward For Al Qeada Leader Released From Gitmo

The poor , peaceful, innocent , jihadist may even had been waterboarded or harshly interrogated before his release.
The Horrors. !!!
Payback is a bitch, and you're the bitch.
Payback against who specifically and in what manner?
Who is us, and the manner is up to them. I can tell you'd what I'd do and so far they have been beyond generous.

If it was me, you couldn't dig the mass-graves fast enough.

Last edited:
Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush

worth repeating since the OP is clueless or ignores how 43 F'd up ... prolly both.

Obama repairs RW mistakes ..
Just think all of those recent deadly terrorists Obama's relessed who are going to put our troops in harms way.
From your own OP the one they want Bush let go dumbass.
Nope. I am referring to the recent ones released.
We are all aware of that dumbass but you took a swipe at Obama for a Bush mistake.

Just think of the recruitment oppurtunities...
Freedom fighters vs the modern day crusaders...
Its all so Noble !!!

The side of "allah"..... Lol
They must admire us for sending soooo many of their brethren off to live in paradise the past few years.

The side of "allah"..... Lol
They must admire us for sending soooo many of their brethren off to live in paradise the past few years.
Don't worry your tiny little mind, Bin Laden has gotten everything he ever dreamed of, and then some, and all because of people like you.

Not to mention a few earned bullets to the head and a visit from some virgins in the sky...
Just another worthless goatherder soon forgotten...

"Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush administration and put into a Saudi Arabian "rehabilitation" program. However, al-Rubaysh returned to the battlefield and now serves as a top leader with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- one of the most dangerous Al Qaeda affiliates. "

Morons here, total fucking morons.
And more proof that releasing them isn't the right thing to do, no?
Nope. You held me like that and I'd burn this fucking place to the ground.
?
Anyone who was held there and doesn't want to destroy the US is an idiot, or a person so nice even Jesus says ah fuck it, you win.
And that's why none should ever be released. Instead it should be filling back up!!!

Interesting it was post 12 before anyone got the actual point

And more proof that releasing them isn't the right thing to do, no?
?
Anyone who was held there and doesn't want to destroy the US is an idiot, or a person so nice even Jesus says ah fuck it, you win.
And that's why none should ever be released. Instead it should be filling back up!!!

The actual point was dumbass swings at Obama, and hits Bush.

The poor muzzie was entrapped to begin with, just in the wrong place at the wrong time... Never belonged at Gitmo Resort...lol

My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

US government offering 5M reward for Al Qaeda leader freed from Gitmo Fox News

You....you do realize that the Al Qaeda leader in question was freed by Bush in 2006, yes?

So what is so 'pathetic'? And of course, you've abandoned every conversation regarding Obama's eligibility to be president with your tail tucked between your legs. Do you need another lesson in why you clearly can't carry that argument?

Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush

worth repeating since the OP is clueless or ignores how 43 F'd up ... prolly both.

Obama repairs RW mistakes ..
Just think all of those recent deadly terrorists Obama's released who are going to put our troops in harms way.

And which terrorists are you referring to?

My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

You....you do realize that the Al Qaeda leader in question was freed by Bush in 2006, yes?

So what is so 'pathetic'? And of course, you've abandoned every conversation regarding Obama's eligibility to be president with your tail tucked between your legs. Do you need another lesson in why you clearly can't carry that argument?
I have never abandoned an eligibility thread. Once I post the facts that he's ineligible and not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen the founders intended to be president, I move on to another thread posting about his fraudulent documents. When that is done, I move on and continue with my daily activities and family/social life.

?

The actual point was dumbass swings at Obama, and hits Bush.

Actually, it is Obama taking the heat off of those that he has released so he can blame Bush.

NORVELL ROSEOCTOBER 30, 2014

"As many as 20 to 30 former Guantanamo Bay detainees released within the last two to three years are suspected by intelligence and Defense officials of having joined forces with the Islamic State and other militant groups inside Syria, Fox News has learned. The development has cemented fears that the U.S. military would once again encounter militants taken off the battlefield."

Read more at Released Gitmo Prisoners Return To Terrorism

When will the U.S . Stop "terrorizing" those poor, backwards, goatherders?
Oppressive Warmongers... Lol

I have never abandoned an eligibility thread.

Then what of all the eligibility threads you've started and abandoned? What of all the claims you've made regarding Obama.....and then abandoned the thread?

This board is littered with them. And this thread and your latest accusation will join all the others on the rhetorical midden heap. Tossed there by you as you flee yet again.

Once I post the facts that he's ineligible and not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen the founders intended to be president, I move on to another thread posting about his fraudulent documents. When that is done, I move on and continue with my daily activities and family/social life.

Save of course, that Article 2 Section 1 doesn't define natural born citizen. You simply type that Obama isn't one. But you can't factually establish that. You've made a litany of absurd claims regarding what the founders 'believed' natural born status was. But you can't back them either.

Accusations you've got. Evidence, not so much. Which is why you keep running.

As for Obama's documents, Hawaii has already affirmed that the information on the long form birth certificate is accurate and matches their original records. TWICE. Why would any rational person ignore Hawaii on their own documents and instead believe you? There is no reason.

Keep running. I promise I'll only point and laugh for a minute.

They should have been resettled in comfy homes in Washington,D.C. and given tidy allowances. That had the potential to do America the most good. Save pollution on commuting to their work, too.

They should have been resettled in comfy homes in Washington,D.C. and given tidy allowances.
As our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president being a Muslim himself, I'm surprised he didn't allow for it. There are still remaining prisoners though. He still might.

Forum List

Back