🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Can't Make This Up: Obama Admin Offers $5 Million Reward For Al Qeada Leader Released From Gitmo

Nope. You held me like that and I'd burn this fucking place to the ground.
?
Anyone who was held there and doesn't want to destroy the US is an idiot, or a person so nice even Jesus says ah fuck it, you win.
And that's why none should ever be released. Instead it should be filling back up!!!

Interesting it was post 12 before anyone got the actual point
The actual point was dumbass swings at Obama, and hits Bush.

Um...no, you don't get it. I'm curious how the "Intelligent" party never grasps a point. Let's say a 5 year old made a logical fallacy regarding your views and you wanted to show that to them. Would you:

1) Show them you get what they were referring to, then tell them why their inference was wrong?

2) Say something that actually is consistent with their statement of you views then tell them they were wrong, even though you just confirmed that you and not they are the one who didn't get it?

I find that fascinating, you consistently do the latter. You tell people they are wrong about liberals while being unable to just state what they were implying and in fact saying something that is consistent with what they said their view was.

You don't follow this either, do you? But only because you are so freaking intelligent you operate on a higher plane and can't follow our terrestrial logic.

They should have been resettled in comfy homes in Washington,D.C. and given tidy allowances.
As our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president being a Muslim himself, I'm surprised he didn't allow for it. There are still remaining prisoners though. He still might.

And there you go again. You can't possibly shore up the theory killing holes in your little conspiracy. You can't factually back your claims. So what do you do?

Repeat the same baseless nonsense and add brand new conspiracy drivvle for spice.

No wonder you abandon so many of these silly threads.

Anyone who was held there and doesn't want to destroy the US is an idiot, or a person so nice even Jesus says ah fuck it, you win.
And that's why none should ever be released. Instead it should be filling back up!!!

Interesting it was post 12 before anyone got the actual point
The actual point was dumbass swings at Obama, and hits Bush.

Actually, it is Obama taking the heat off of those that he has released so he can blame Bush.

NORVELL ROSEOCTOBER 30, 2014

"As many as 20 to 30 former Guantanamo Bay detainees released within the last two to three years are suspected by intelligence and Defense officials of having joined forces with the Islamic State and other militant groups inside Syria, Fox News has learned. The development has cemented fears that the U.S. military would once again encounter militants taken off the battlefield."

Read more at Released Gitmo Prisoners Return To Terrorism

And the lap dog liberals are right there backing him up on that. That liberals have to constantly go to spin, hypocrisy and lies shows what an intellectually and morally decrepit ideology they have.

They should have been resettled in comfy homes in Washington,D.C. and given tidy allowances.
As our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president being a Muslim himself, I'm surprised he didn't allow for it. There are still remaining prisoners though. He still might.

You can't factually back your claims. So what do you do?.
So what do I do? I provide evidence from Obama's mouth proving he is a faithful Muslim.

obama my muslim faith - YouTube

So what do I do? I provide evidence from Obama's mouth proving he is a faithful Muslim.

Laughing.....born to a Christian family, baptized a Christian, went to a Christian church for 20 years, married a Christian, had both of his children baptized Christian.....and based on a slip of the tongue which he corrected 2 seconds after he made it, you insist he's a Muslim.

That's some weak tea, Steven. And you know it.

So much for your latest embellishment of your absurd little conspiracy theory. Even the 'Cold Case Posse' has gotten tired of this idiocy. Yet you desperately cling to it.

The far left claims they believe in the Constitution but yet they will support one of the most unconstitutional presidents in modern history by the name of Obama.

Obama is way too narcissistic to belong to any religion other than as the one being worshiped. Which is what he already has in the Democratic party.

The far left claims they believe in the Constitution but yet they will support one of the most unconstitutional presidents in modern history by the name of Obama.

True, but you can stay the same about the majority of Republicans and W.

My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

US government offering 5M reward for Al Qaeda leader freed from Gitmo Fox News
"Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush administration and put into a Saudi Arabian "rehabilitation" program. However, al-Rubaysh returned to the battlefield and now serves as a top leader with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- one of the most dangerous Al Qaeda affiliates. "

Morons here, total fucking morons.
And more proof that releasing them isn't the right thing to do, no?

"Defense Department spokesman for detainee policy, said more than 90 percent of detainees transferred under the Obama administration "have resumed quiet lives in various countries."

Laughing.....born to a Christian family, baptized a Christian, went to a Christian church for 20 years, married a Christian, had both of his children baptized Christian.....and based on a slip of the tongue which he corrected 2 seconds after he made it, you insist he's a Muslim.

So much for your latest embellishment of your absurd little conspiracy theory. Even the 'Cold Case Posse' has gotten tired of this idiocy. Yet you desperately cling to it.

What's wrong with being muslim?

Depends on what you believe! Obama has had 9 SCOTUS rulings of 9 - 0, how many did W get?

There may be some truth in what you say, but nothing on the level of Obama and the far left.

Nope. You held me like that and I'd burn this fucking place to the ground.
?
They should have been executed.
Sounds like the US. We're good at killing innocents. At least they would have escaped that shithole.

You mean like killing Muslims with drones? As well as their families, friends, neighbors, acquaintances, people passing by on the street, people where the target was supposed to be, people where the drone went that was an accident and anyone else in the wrong place at the wrong time?

You and Obama's cum, a clear chugging sound.

Depends on what you believe! Obama has had 9 SCOTUS rulings of 9 - 0, how many did W get?

There may be some truth in what you say, but nothing on the level of Obama and the far left.

I haven't found the SCOTUS to be any authority of the Constitution worthy of any respect.

And W cut off the Constitution any time he didn't like it as well. The prescription drug Medicare welfare program, no child gets ahead, wars that are not for defense, euthanasia in Oregon, endless government spending based on no Constitutional authority, the so called campaign finance reform, not securing our borders, the TSA and endless other spending and regulations with no Constitutional authority. The Constitution meant nothing to the guy who made his career under his fathers wings and had no grasp people had earned the money he so freely confiscated and spent.

My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

US government offering 5M reward for Al Qaeda leader freed from Gitmo Fox News
"Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush administration and put into a Saudi Arabian "rehabilitation" program. However, al-Rubaysh returned to the battlefield and now serves as a top leader with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- one of the most dangerous Al Qaeda affiliates. "

Morons here, total fucking morons.
And more proof that releasing them isn't the right thing to do, no?

"Defense Department spokesman for detainee policy, said more than 90 percent of detainees transferred under the Obama administration "have resumed quiet lives in various countries."

And how many people have the other 10% killed?

I haven't found the SCOTUS to be any authority of the Constitution worthy of any respect.

And W cut off the Constitution any time he didn't like it as well. The prescription drug Medicare welfare program, no child gets ahead, wars that are not for defense, euthanasia in Oregon, endless government spending based on no Constitutional authority, the so called campaign finance reform, not securing our borders, the TSA and endless other spending and regulations with no Constitutional authority. The Constitution meant nothing to the guy who made his career under his fathers wings and had no grasp people had earned the money he so freely confiscated and spent.

Much of what you posted is propaganda and not fact, many of which on the far left use such things.

Also much of you posted were compromises with the far left like the prescription drug Medicare welfare program, no child gets ahead. All started with the far left Kennedy.

Obama is engaged in many illegal wars (2003 in Iraq was legal), yet no outrage from the far left.

The far left was against the drone programs before the were for them in 2009.

Actually many measures were passed to secure the border by the far left groups like the ACLU sucked all that money dry via endless law suits. Including the fence act. The far left opposed using drones to patrol the border as they claim it was a violation of people's "civil rights".

THE TSA was born by the bipartisan report and support on 9/11..

So if you wish to promote falsehoods (just like the far left on this board) you are more than welcome to, but much of you posted is not linked to any facts or reality.

Once again get the far left out of politics and many things can change.

Many on the right (Conservatives) slammed Bush for not controlling spending. Neither party seems to have an interest in that department.

Defense of the nation is in the Constitution of the US.

Show me where his alleged father was a Christian. As for the slip of the tongue, the covering lapdog MSM interviewer protecting their token candidate stepped in himself and reminded Obama to say Christian faith instead of the true faith he really is, Muslim.

You tell me. I've never made such a claim.

Show me where his alleged father was a Christian.

Show me where his father raised him. His mother, grandmother and grandfather did. All Christians. But Obama is a Muslim?

Your silliness knows no bounds. If you're ever curious why Birthers are a national laughing stock, just refer to your last post.

As for the slip of the tongue, the covering lapdog MSM interviewer protecting their token candidate stepped in himself and reminded Obama to say Christian faith instead of the true faith he really is, Muslim.

Laughing....Obama has said he's a Christian dozens of times. He attended christian church for 20 years. He was raised by Christians, married a Christian, testified of his personal relationship with Jesus Christ, had his children baptized Christian. And based on ONE slip of the tongue, you insist he's Muslim?

Sigh....I feel like a grown man kicking a puppy, Steven. You can't be serious.

yes...they are all a bunch of gentle sheep herders......

You tell me. I've never made such a claim.

Obama is a hard core leftist....which makes him an atheist, not a Muslim or Christian....

he didn't attend a Christian church...he attended a political center for anti Americans disguised as a church...he joined that church for its,political connections in the black community, nothing more....

Forum List

Back