You can't pay for your groceries with joy.

I know Harris wants joy to be our currency, but when your town is overrun by IAs and groceries and gas are doubled in cost, and drug and human smuggling are unchecked, and our first and second amendments are being abandoned, and we're aiding and abetting stupid wars, this administration is doing its best to destroy any possibility of joy. Harris' idea of joy is to laugh at imaginary things and act happy, but in reality, Harris laughs to cover up her confusion and give the impression of being on top of things. She's not. She's a phony who depends on dumb people to support her. MAGA

We wiped their butts. I don't want anybody to ever wipe my butt but me, but if that time comes, they will just have to face their responsibilities like everybody else.
From what I've seen of nursing homes of late it will be some West African or other H2B migrant wiping your ass......

Oh wait, you thought it would be the US youth of today? :laughing0301:

The Tide is turning out there even though Trump is a terrible candidate.
Why is it turning? Because people are tired of specious fluff. Speaking in puzzles and pie in the sky language.
Trump maybe rude and boorish but even with the Haitian pet eating scandal he touches on the realities that people face everyday. You can't bring joy to the cash register. You can however bring a revitalized dollar to the cash register and even those who attend Kamala Harris Rally's a slowly but surely becoming aware of that. If the Democrats made a mistake here what's that day through drill biting over too early giving people enough time to live through the realities of the failed Biden economy.

Tell us about your personal struggles to pay for your groceries.

My kids didn't, and they are both college degreed, in good jobs, and STILL struggling.

Before you say anything horrid, remember that they are paying your SS bills and will be the generation who takes care of you in your infirmity
If they actually have well paying jobs and they’re struggling to buy groceries, that indicates that they’re terrible with their money

From what I've seen of nursing homes of late it will be some West African or other H2B migrant wiping your ass......

Oh wait, you thought it would be the US youth of today? :laughing0301:
I’ve worked in the industry for 15 years now, and plenty of the CNAs doing that work are American youth.

Or older. And some of them are even (gasp) white.

It’s not a minimum wage job. They have to be state certified and make well over $20/hr. Closer to $30

The Tide is turning out there even though Trump is a terrible candidate.
Why is it turning? Because people are tired of specious fluff. Speaking in puzzles and pie in the sky language.
Trump maybe rude and boorish but even with the Haitian pet eating scandal he touches on the realities that people face everyday. You can't bring joy to the cash register. You can however bring a revitalized dollar to the cash register and even those who attend Kamala Harris Rally's a slowly but surely becoming aware of that. If the Democrats made a mistake here what's that day through drill biting over too early giving people enough time to live through the realities of the failed Biden economy.

You can with the record wages currently being paid.

I’ve worked in the industry for 15 years now, and plenty of the CNAs doing that work are American youth.

Or older. And some of them are even (gasp) white.

It’s not a minimum wage job. They have to be state certified and make well over $20/hr. Closer to $30

Which is a job most MAGA's don't have the intellect or skill set to do.

So true... Oh My.
The social security recipients received a 3.2% increase for 2024 while people on welfare received a 13.5% increase. For such a good economy this is a misnomer. The commentators get so quiet on these things.

You know what the kids really, really hate? Boomers who say they got theirs and why can't the kids afford anything?

Not realizing that there's a lot of boomers gonna need their butts wiped in the future.

I'm just saying, good luck.

If it wasn’t for us Boomers, you little smart asses would still be getting enslaved (drafted) into the Army to go risk life and limb in some meaningless military escapade.

So be thankful for us. We’ll be gone soon enough.

You can with the record wages currently being paid.
Only the numerics are record.... Intrinsic spending power is decreased by up to 20% over the past year. So basically even though you have more dollar units you actually have less spending power.
Enough with the bait and switch bullshit, people are not fooled by it.

My kids didn't, and they are both college degreed, in good jobs, and STILL struggling.

Before you say anything horrid, remember that they are paying your SS bills and will be the generation who takes care of you in your infirmity
It's the old, tired embarrassment technique. It doesn't work on me. I am quite comfortable but also smart enough to realize that the economy is horrible for the median income family.

They all go to the same class on this stuff.... Try to embarrass the person away from the point it's laughable.

Hatred will skew your vision sometimes. Biden was a terrible candidate. Kamila and her strange choice for V.P. are terrible candidates that won't talk to the media. On the other hand Trump is the most remarkable candidate in modern history.

Forum List

Back