🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Couldn’t Make Up This S**t If You Tried

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Berkeley Plans to Fight Left-Wing Violence With ‘Laughter Yoga’, Singing and Bubbles

You gotta be kidding. Right?

The City of Berkeley has floated the idea of setting up areas for “fencing with sponge

\noodles” or “laughter yoga” (among other things) and having “quiet conversations” with “anti-fascist” groups in order to stop violence.

If you want to read more of this, be my guest @ Berkeley Plans to Fight Left-Wing Violence With ‘Laughter Yoga’, Singing and Bubbles

image.jpeg

Berkeley Plans to Fight Left-Wing Violence With ‘Laughter Yoga’, Singing and Bubbles

The City of Berkeley has floated the idea of setting up areas for “fencing with sponge

\noodles” or “laughter yoga” (among other things) and having “quiet conversations” with “anti-fascist” groups in order to stop violence.

If you want to read more of this, be my guest @ Berkeley Plans to Fight Left-Wing Violence With ‘Laughter Yoga’, Singing and Bubbles

What no Play Doh and crayons? :rolleyes-41:

Please don't tell me we have to repeat the Sixties!

Hmmm, I wonder if that will work on Kim Ra-Coon of North Korea ? Oh wait Dennis Rodman already tried the touchy feely approach.

Forum List

Back