You Don't Have To Understand Humans To Treat Them Like Humans

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Hasn't this been the process the last few generations?

I have people telling me that all Muslims are terrorists. Yet common educations states they aren't. Actually, most of them are only mad because we killed their family members. I don't understand their religion, but understand why they are mad.

I have people telling me I should hate gays and they are a threat because the world ends when gays are in society.

Do I understand Muslims........no. They are a different Religion than me. Yet 99% of religions in the world have the same message, "Treat others like you want to be treated".
v176.jpg

Do I understand gays, no. Is it bad for me to say I think it's gross, no. They probably think sex with an opposite sex is gross too.

You don't have to understand Humans to treat them like Humans

You eat goats? You eat Horses? We generally only eat animals that look undesireable to eat such as fat animals. (you are what you eat, why don't you eat a horse, open your mind, a dead animal is a dead animal no matter what)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9haLXej0io]Depeche Mode - People are People 1984 - YouTube[/ame]

Do I understand gays, no. Is it bad for me to say I think it's gross, no. They probably think sex with an opposite sex is gross too.

Well, gay is just a description, but if used negatively I guess it could hurt - Although then it'd be admitting unsure feelings about homosexuality altogether somewhat.

The "blame game" is really old and I don't support a straight person insulting a gay, and vice versa. Sadly, I feel the media and society has blown the issue so out of proportion and into one of heated debate.. And while we argue about gays being married, there are children starving to death or being shipped as sex slaves.

I have people telling me that all Muslims are terrorists. Yet common educations states they aren't. Actually, most of them are only mad because we killed their family members. I don't understand their religion, but understand why they are mad.

I have people telling me I should hate gays and they are a threat because the world ends when gays are in society.

Do I understand Muslims........no. They are a different Religion than me. Yet 99% of religions in the world have the same message, "Treat others like you want to be treated".
v176.jpg

You eat goats? You eat Horses? We generally only eat animals that look undesireable to eat such as fat animals. (you are what you eat, why don't you eat a horse, open your mind, a dead animal is a dead animal no matter what)

Totally agree.

However most people believe that "ignorance is bliss" and they follow this as much as possible.

People who go on about the US constitution when it suits them, when it doesn't they will ignore like crazy.

These people exist all over the world, and there certainly seems to be some on this board, and you wonder why they bother talking about things when they're just going to be ignorant about everything. Often they just want an excuse for a fight and to wind people up.

Rights are about making sure people are treated as they should be, those who go against this are, in my view, not good people.

v176.jpg

Nice propaganda mixing dead horses, terrorist and queers

Dig it

-Geaux

Forum List

Back