You Go Girl!

They've managed to rig the election system in California to effectively shut out Republican candidates. It's rigged so that the primary usually produced to Democrap candidate, and you have to choose between them in the general election.

For my part, faced with a choice between two Democraps, if one is incumbent, I vote for the other.

It's pretty much become my default voting pattern any more; unless I have good reason to do otherwise, I always vote against the incumbent. I figure it's better to throw one crook out and get a new crook, than to let the same crook stay in.
That's a pretty sound policy.

This is how fucked up the Constitution is - you dumb fucks!

She's 90. She needs to be in a retirement home. She walks around like Biden and that other senator with the stroke, and they look homeless...

View attachment 813118
There is not now and never was, anything wrong with the Constitution. In drafting the Constitution, our founders left it open to "amendments" should additions need to be made. The fact that Congress and the Senate haven't created an amendment limiting an age limit on candidates, falls squarely on the heads of the two houses, not the Constitution itself.
As long as we're discussing the Constitution, here's a few more amendments that need to be added:
1. As all presidents are also "Commander-in-Chiefs" of the military, an additional qualification should be that they must have served only honorably in the military, "regardless of rank," so that they are familiar with the military workings.
2. All public servants that swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution, must be immediately removed from office, if found to be actively seeking to undermine the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
3. There shall never be permanent one-party rule as in the case of Communism/Marxism, Military Juntas, Theocracies, Oligarchies, or Monarchy's.

There is not now and never was, anything wrong with the Constitution. In drafting the Constitution, our founders left it open to "amendments" should additions need to be made. The fact that Congress and the Senate haven't created an amendment limiting an age limit on candidates, falls squarely on the heads of the two houses, not the Constitution itself.
You are entirely irrational. Amendments cannot correctly adjust the separation of government powers. That is why the Founders abandoned their commissions to amend the Articles of Confederation.

Although the convention was intended to revise the league of states and first system of government under the Articles of Confederation, the intention from the outset of many of its proponents, chief among them James Madison of Virginia and Alexander Hamilton of New York, was to create a new Frame of Government rather than fix the existing one. Constitutional Convention (United States) - Wikipedia
Joe_Biden - What_if_I_Told_You.png

Forum List

Back