You Go Girl!

She is the duly elected representative. Blame the voters of CA or the GOP who failed to put forward a viable candidate.

They've managed to rig the election system in California to effectively shut out Republican candidates. It's rigged so that the primary usually produced to Democrap candidate, and you have to choose between them in the general election.

For my part, faced with a choice between two Democraps, if one is incumbent, I vote for the other.

It's pretty much become my default voting pattern any more; unless I have good reason to do otherwise, I always vote against the incumbent. I figure it's better to throw one crook out and get a new crook, than to let the same crook stay in.

It's pretty much become my default voting pattern any more; unless I have good reason to do otherwise, I always vote against the incumbent. I figure it's better to throw one crook out and get a new crook, than to let the same crook stay in.
Has that ever worked?

What are the rules for expelling members? Is that in the Constitution?

Please, do not be afraid to refer to

How does that work?

Duopolies are probably inevitable in legislative assemblies; however, the mission of the assembly is the primary control for the principles of its factions.

What type of rules do we need to ensure that there is no duopoly?

Because of the generalized commissioning of the Senate and House, and the inevitable oligarchy contest to control the three branches with ideologically aligned people, the primary doctrine of the shared duopoly evolved into doing whatever it takes to win public elections, rather than guarding principles; which is what people should expect from representation.

We know this is true because the designations of the parties have no relation to the principles of organization that the parties campaign. The Republican Party is not based on the principle of improving representation in a republic, and the Democratic Party is not based on the principle of advancing to a true democracy. Although the parties seem to guard their stances on social issues, there is no obligation to maintain any position on any issue. The insightful political scientists describe this phenomenon every night about how the corrupt party used to be tolerable, moderate, and cooperative.
filled full of poster diarrhea.

awful

I look forward to the day when some old fart has a heart attack on the Senate floor during a vote. I can just picture the the Medics down on their knees with their electric paddles and Old Chuckie standing there all worried and shit. When the medic zaps them back to life Ol Chuckie elbows his way to the patient and says, "Say Aye, say Aye." Every vote counts, y'know.

I look forward to the day when some old fart has a heart attack on the Senate floor during a vote. I can just picture the the Medics down on their knees with their electric paddles and Old Chuckie standing there all worried and shit. When the medic zaps them back to life Ol Chuckie elbows his way to the patient and says, "Say Aye, say Aye." Every vote counts, y'know.
We need to get the old farts out of control in both parties, yes.

This is how fucked up the Constitution is - you dumb fucks!

She's 90. She needs to be in a retirement home. She walks around like Biden and that other senator with the stroke, and they look homeless...

View attachment 813118
I know this is controversial but i don’t Think woman should be allowed to vote

da1aef4983797c68.jpeg

Wouldn't it be nice to see a Senator young enough to walk to a podium without looking down at their feet to make sure they don't fall?
It would be nicer to have a President that isn't falling down.

This is how fucked up the Constitution is - you dumb fucks!

She's 90. She needs to be in a retirement home. She walks around like Biden and that other senator with the stroke, and they look homeless...

View attachment 813118
Tell your Republican senators to stop blocking a replacement on the Judiciary committee and she'll step down.

You are the problem, YOU are the solution.

Chuck grassley or Mitch?

Bernie picked-up the slack at 81 so make that 259 years....Still older than the country. The Turtle is 80.

Look how long some of them have been in office!
That's why there needs to be term limits. Biden was literally a Senator since the 1980s.

All the bad shit that Congress voted for? Biden was right there in the middle of it.

Patriot Act, never securing the Border after promising Reagan to, RICO drug stuff, civil forfeiture,

enhanced penalties for crack, Assault Weapons Ban, Biden was there for all of it.

Forum List

Back