You have a bigger problem than Trump. Afghanis are battling Iraqis in ....PARIS.

I just have a sore spot about people who think the media is hiding shit,

Are you fucking insane? The MSM is fucking your brain.

but who hear about it through the media.

Yes, content comes out unfiltered sometimes.

I have no doubt whatsoever that different Muslim factions are feuding when they get lumped together in the relocation camps. They're human like the rest of us feuding a-holes, including the Irish until not long ago.

Why bring Irish into this and not equate middle east folks to jewish people who according to the Old Testament have roots in "Saudi Arabia" not Palestine?
It was just an example of the multitude of examples I could have chosen, but I chose Irish because Tiny said she is half Irish. The MSM may keep mum on some things, to keep the populace from exploding or military or strategic plans from going awry, but I see little evidence in this country that the media does anything but SENSATIONALIZE all the violence, rumors of corruption or sex it can get its sleazy cameras on. Think about it

I have a feeling this rabble rousing isn't going to make it anywhere near the golf island we've got a flat on. Not worried in the slightest, but thanks for your concern.

Forum List

Back