You just cant make this stuff up

Body integrity identity disorder - Wikipedia

Trans abled.......uh.......
Is the left just retarded....why do they encourage this crap.......we used to try and help people who were crazy....

Can you go into more detail here? You don't believe BID is real or you don't like how it's labeled? What exactly are you saying?

I can imagine the face of this guy when he discovers that there are only two genders.

The day when he finally discovers his own gender and grows a pair will be remarkable. That won't be anytime soon, judging by the content of the messages.

Is the left just retarded....why do they encourage this crap.......we used to try and help people who were crazy....

Can you go into more detail here? You don't believe BID is real or you don't like how it's labeled? What exactly are you saying?

it's not real.....it's a mental disorder, like the other trans bs.......

Yeah, it's called a disorder, so what more do you want?

glad you agree.......self mutilating because of voices in your head is nuts.....but some people like to pretend this stuff is valid and normal.

glad you agree.......self mutilating because of voices in your head is nuts.....but some people like to pretend this stuff is valid and normal.

I see, so what you really mean is that you don't like transgendered people and this has nothing to do with BID.

I see, so what you really mean is that you don't like transgendered people and this has nothing to do with BID.

cutting off a dick is better than an arm? uh..........again, crazy

but see there is a trans protected class to the left.........

Yeah, and what the fuck with the gall bladder? amiright?

The fact that these bodily/gender mental problems have a 40% suicide rate PROVES it's a mental disorder. Any activity that results in 40% of its participants killing themselves is OBVIOUSLY a destructive thing! That's just common sense.

People don't get it removed unless its causing a problem.....if your arm had gangrene, then lop it off.....

you really need to come up with better analogies....

People don't get it removed unless its causing a problem.....if your arm had gangrene, then lop it off.....

It's not so much an analogy.

Dude, I mean the problem is you lefties like to ala-cart stuff..
you need to have sound reasonable (and CONSISTANT) arguments......you guys never do.

why is one crazy where another is not......

you guys say we don't believe in science, but when you have
a healthy body...you are not disabled
or when you're white...you're white
or when you have a twig and berries, you're a dude...

you don't get to choose those things.......because if you do, you are insane

you need to have sound reasonable (and CONSISTANT) arguments......you guys never do.

Is that the clinical interpretation?

Is that the clinical interpretation?
Nope, just logic and reason......but all 3 share the same thing. what you feel is not what you are......

The convicts at the prison would manually initiate BIID by sitting or laying on their hand until it went to sleep. Then when they masturbated they said it felt like it was someone else's hand.

Holy shit

Forum List

Back