You know, I'm just not sufficiently sure that these GOP candidates are tough enough when it comes to

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
You know, I'm just not sufficiently sure that these GOP candidates are tough enough when it comes to our Second Amendment rights. Especially with all these bad guy protesters disrupting things and all. I think the Republican Convention Committee ought to require that each and every delegate and spectator attending the convention be equipped with a fully-loaded and opereable firearm, preferably an automatic weapon.

When a dumb protester wants to cause shit = boom!

Last edited:
You know, I'm just not sufficiently sure that these GOP candidates are tough enough when it comes to our Second Amendment rights. Especially with all these bad guy protesters disrupting things and all. I think the Republican Convention Committee ought to require that each and every delegate and spectator attending the convention be equipped with a fully-loaded and opereable firearm, preferably an automatic weapon.

When I dumb protester wants to cause shit = boom!

It would be funny as they shoot each other with over-spray.

LOL given that gun fanatics often die from their own gun, do you really think this is a good idea. well maybe, Armed idiots are still idiots.

Gun owners more often kill themselves than others

Self-proclaimed gun enthusiast shot in the back by her 4-year-old son

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! " p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

Take a guess at how many electoral votes are affected by "gun control"...

".45 ACP, because shooting twice is just silly"

Forum List

Back