You never want one of these for your neighbor.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Gun Bubbas crazy is a prominent disease that makes people dangerous to the rest of the people around them, The last thing I want is a gun bubbas crazy living next to me.

How do you know that you don't have some living next to you? How do you know if the guy or girl standing behind you in the checkout line, isn't carrying a permitted concealed weapon?

How do you know that you don't have some living next to you? How do you know if the guy or girl standing behind you in the checkout line, isn't carrying a permitted concealed weapon?
No no no , I support the second but I don't support or do I trust any gun bubba wacko spouting lines from the NRA , saying stupid remarks that all Democrats want to take their guns away. No one should if they are neighbors , they are wacko to start with and your kids won't be able to play in their yard or you won't be able to let your dog out to go to the bathroom when you have a gun Bubbas as a neighbor. They shoot at anything that moves and don't give a dam if your house is its backdrop. They are all like that. dangerous goofballs.

No no no , I support the second but I don't support or do I trust any gun bubba wacko spouting lines from the NRA , saying stupid remarks that all Democrats want to take their guns away. No one should if they are neighbors , they are wacko to start with and your kids won't be able to play in their yard or you won't be able to let your dog out to go to the bathroom when you have a gun Bubbas as a neighbor. They shoot at anything that moves and don't give a dam if your house is its backdrop. They are all like that. dangerous goofballs.

Not sure who you're referring to. I live in a hunting state that's bristling with guns. Most people here observe the four basic rules of firearms safety, which is something the NRA pushes.

Not sure who you're referring to. I live in a hunting state that's bristling with guns. Most people here observe the four basic rules of firearms safety, which is something the NRA pushes.
ya stupidity, all or nothing , lies and sell sell sell for the gun industry. The funny part is that these Gun bubba's think that they are working for them and the second amendment ,what a joke. That will make any person who can think start rolling on the ground laughing their heads off.

Forum List

Back