🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You simply cant make this up.

Hell, we have neo-Nazis right here in the US, but are not a neo-Nazi country. I understand they are in Mariupol. Not representative of Ukraine, fierce anti-Russian fighters, not taking orders from and coordinating with Ukrainian Armed forces, which prompted Ukraine Armed forces to finally blew up their HQ with a rocket attack a few days ago.

Hell, we have neo-Nazis right here in the US, but are not a neo-Nazi country. I understand they are in Mariupol. Not representative of Ukraine, fierce anti-Russian fighters, not taking orders from and coordinating with Ukrainian Armed forces, which prompted Ukraine Armed forces to finally blew up their HQ with a rocket attack a few days ago.

Zelenky seems ok with them.

1647372564666.png

Ukraine’s far right, which encompasses more than Azov, regularly stages torchlight marches in honor of World War II-era Nazi collaborators (imagine Charlottesville, but with thousands of participants). On Jan. 1, Jewish media reported marchers chanting “Jews Out!” Last month, Radio Free Europe (RFE) — surely not an arm of the Kremlin — reported 20,000 marchers carrying torches in honor of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, which, according to RFE, “carried out vicious acts of ethnic cleansing in which tens of thousands of ethnic Poles in the region were killed.” RFE mentioned journalists spotting Nazi salutes during the march.

You do realize your links source is russian separatists, right? Lol

Found it, but hardly representative of the country as a whole.
They arent the only group. Just the one most well known.
And it still has no bearing on my point.
NAZIs are fighting russians, but russians are NAZIs and putin is hitler. LOL

well, thanks for not addressing the issue. I find that telling. It's odd. I don't usually fine you dishonest. Again, I think there's some other cause of your "beliefs."
I stopped reading after "supposedly"
You are obviously not well enough equipped for this discussion. Them being neos arent even up for debate as there is nothing to debate.
What are my beliefs? That people are disingenuous twats? lol

Forum List

Back