You Won’t Believe What Trump's Tax Reform Will Cost Wealthy Californians In 2019

Hasn’t the left always wanted to “Tax the Rich?”

Hillary told the rich she was going to raise their taxes and in turn they gave her millions in donations. Lol....Trump gave them higher taxes for nothing.

Mission Accomplished.

You won't believe what tax reform will cost wealthy Californians in 2019

They should be ecstatic over the increase in their taxes......

Winning!!!

Well here it is in black and white, taken from the official Democrat Party's website:

"Making the Wealthy Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes"

"At a time of massive income and wealth inequality, we believe the wealthiest Americans and largest corporations must pay their fair share of taxes."

Democrats.org

Hasn’t the left always wanted to “Tax the Rich?”

Hillary told the rich she was going to raise their taxes and in turn they gave her millions in donations. Lol....Trump gave them higher taxes for nothing.

Mission Accomplished.

You won't believe what tax reform will cost wealthy Californians in 2019

They should be ecstatic over the increase in their taxes......

Winning!!!

Well here it is in black and white, taken from the official Democrat Party's website:

"Making the Wealthy Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes"

"At a time of massive income and wealth inequality, we believe the wealthiest Americans and largest corporations must pay their fair share of taxes."

Democrats.org

I wish I could move to California to vote on the referendum on dividing the state into 3 new states........the day after the vote I would move.....back to America....

I wish I could move to California to vote on the referendum on dividing the state into 3 new states........the day after the vote I would move.....back to America....

But first, you'd have to get a job. A real job that paid well enough to afford the California lifestyle.

But that probably not in your DNA now is it?

But first, you'd have to get a job. A real job that paid well enough to afford the California lifestyle.

No....I don't plan on living there for long...just long enough to vote...and apparently, they don't even care if you are actually a resident when you vote....

Look, dumb ass......watching California crash under the weight of stupid people like you will be fun......they want to live like idiots....they deserve what happens.....

Finally something Trump has done the left can celebrate, tax increases on the rich congrats libs. Here I'll answer for them, but but but :aargh:

Who pays for the national debt?

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg

California is a cesspool. Oppressed state which likes to constrain civli rights of its citizens

-Geaux

What is a real job to you?

Forum List

Back