You would think with everyone on a cellphone and many businesses with cameras for security, they would know who the shooters were in Alabama.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
MSN
More than 100 shell casings were recovered from the scene, Thurmond added.
The city is committed to finding the shooters involved, Randall Woodfin, Birmingham’s mayor, told CNN. “Our focus and our priority is literally the shooter or shooters who committed this heinous crime – to make sure we can take them off the street,” he said.
Have you ever walked around and not seen people with their cameras out doing selfies or walk by a building and the camera is there for businesses to monitor people who walk buy? How about the street cameras at intersections? This is another one of those "Hide the savages, so they can do it again", because the government needs these events to get more people to ban weapons from Law Abiding Citizens. Otherwise they would be looking at the footage, putting out a description of the perpetrators and bringing to justice (Merrick Garland is a joke) those who murdered and wounded people who just wanted to have fun.

1727098055661.png 1727098088372.png
1727098129385.png

many businesses with cameras for security​

I can't imagine any business these days without cameras. It is like a requirement now. Paranoia, insurance, fear of lawsuits.

I was in a restaurant outside Baltimore in 2015 eating lunch and sitting there talking, I started noticing cameras everywhere, like five of them in the one room!

I can't imagine any business these days without cameras. It is like a requirement now. Paranoia, insurance, fear of lawsuits.

I was in a restaurant outside Baltimore in 2015 eating lunch and sitting there talking, I started noticing cameras everywhere, like five of them in the one room!
So where are the videos of the people doing the shooting?

Forum List

Back