Young men and Crime

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My sister moved into her new Apartment today, I helped her move.
We were talking about criminal justice, and she asked me why I'm a young male under 30, and I was never in trouble with the law... when most criminals are young males.

So I replied...
"If fresh testosterone and a body that works was a justifiable reason for murder, we would all be dead"

"And if some other 16, 17, 18, 19 or 21 or 21 year old male wants to ruin his life, he can go ruin his life.. he can get the lethal injection, I don't care, that's him, that's his choice, I choose to actually have real friends and a family and be free"

"And if some 21 year old male decides to try to victimize you or Katie or dad... he's going to find out what 28 years old, 5 ft 8, a genetic thing that causes 325 lbs of overly huge muscle mass, a little Asperger syndrome, a Philly life, and a blood oxygen level of 105, and a habit of bench pressing 700 lbs, can do to him in the matter of seconds".

We were talking about criminal justice, and she asked me why I'm a young male under 30, and I was never in trouble with the law... when most criminals are young males.

So I replied...
"If fresh testosterone and a body that works was a justifiable reason for murder, we would all be dead"

"And if some other 16, 17, 18, 19 or 21 or 21 year old male wants to ruin his life, he can go ruin his life.. he can get the lethal injection, I don't care, that's him, that's his choice, I choose to actually have real friends and a family and be free"

"And if some 21 year old male decides to try to victimize you or Katie or dad... he's going to find out what 28 years old, 5 ft 8, a genetic thing that causes 325 lbs of overly huge muscle mass, a little Asperger syndrome, a Philly life, and a blood oxygen level of 105, and a habit of bench pressing 700 lbs, can do to him in the matter of seconds".
The world record is 722 lbs. So I'll have to call bullshit on that one.

So I replied...

And that's with steroids.

So I replied...

And that's with steroids.
I never took steroids. The best I ever managed was around 350. Call me a wimp.:)

Forum List

Back